Thread: Playing Doctor
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #18
North1
getDare Sweetheart

Back in the day I must have been around 9 years old – it was so long ago I don’t remember exactly. I was visiting at my cousins’ place. Joanne is about a year and a half younger than me - that would have made her 7 turning 8. Sally is a year younger than Joanne.

We were all in a bedroom and decided to play doctor. The girls played the role of patient and I was in the role of doctor. They took their place under the covers on each side of the twin bed.

The doctor attended to Sally first. Reaching under the covers and ticking under her arms causing her to giggle. The doctor then went down to her belly button region to see if she was ticklish on the tummy. Sally let out a big laugh as the doctor but his hand under Sally’s shirt and tickled her abdomen. “You need some rest to get better.” the doctor exclaimed as he walked around the bedside to attend his next patient.

Joanne was ready as she had pulled the covers back and rolled up her shirt exposing her nipples. The doctor went straight for the belly button region running his fingers lightly below Joanne’s belly button. Joanne flinched as the doctor began his tickling attempts, but she was not as ticklish as Sally. Joanne then put her shoulders into the bed firmly and raised her hips and with each thumb on each side of her pant tops, she pushed her pants down revealing some blue panties that had a slight camel toe. “Continue doctor.” she proclaimed as she tossed her pants off the side of the bed and laid back down in a prone position.

Sally, seeing the proceedings scrambled from under her covers and removed her jeans revealing tight, worn, pink panties. She slid over to lie closer to Joanne to watch the doctor “operate”.

The doctor continued his examination with his hands running over Joanne’s body from shoulders to hips. Joanne hands moved to the sides of her panties. Again her thumbs hooked each side of the top of the panties. She adjusted her panties downward revealing the top of her cleft of Venus.

“Doctor! Doctor! My belly aches.” Sally proclaimed. The doctor reached over Joanne and with his left hand reached and lifted Sally’s shirt as he lowered his head to look up the shirt at Sally’s little brown nipples. His hand reached under the shirt and palmed the nipples and ran down to her belly button, as Sally started to giggle.

Joanne said: “Now it’s my turn, doctor.”

“OK, roll over.” the doctor commanded. Joanne did as she was told revealing a plump rear end. The doctor gave a quick couple of taps with his open hand. Joanne squirmed with each hit grinding her hips into the bed.

Seeing this Sally rolled over on to her stomach, the doctor reached over and palmed a cheek of her but and gave a slap to her backside. Sally’s response was identical to that of Joanne’s.

Joanne then stuck her buttocks into the air, reached down with her thumbs at the sides of her panties and pulled them down to he knees. She then lay back down on the bed and spread her ankles to shoulder width apart. The doctor immediately started massaging the cheeks of her but. He then reached on each side of Joanne’s bare hips at abdomen level and began tickling. Joanne let out a shriek as the doctor had found her most sensitive ticklish area of her entire body. “HA HA HA!’ she continued as she moved to her side and brought her knees in to a fetal position.

“What are you kids doing?!” Sally and Joanne’s mother yelled from the kitchen. Startled, we all froze for a split second. Joanne quickly jumped up from the bed and pulled her panties up. Sally and Joanne grabbed their pants from the floor and scrambled to put them on. They jumped on the bed. Joanne landed on her side and casually lay like she had been. The doctor sat down on the bed at Joanne’s feet. Sally landed on her knees and was jumping up and down on the bed as we heard their mother’s footsteps approaching the bedroom. “Dinner time kids.” She spoke as she poked her head into the half opened door.
North1 is offline   Reply With Quote