View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
VarsityLAXSoCal

Male A Night To Remember (based on a true story)

Hi everyone! This is my first TorD story on here so bear with me if I make any mistakes. This story is based on a real life experience. So let me introduce the characters(and as a sidenote, please critique me if needed! I appreciate criticism)
Character 1: Dylan
Hair: Brown, almost black, long skater hair (like Beiber)
Build:Slight 6pack, very athletic
Character 2 :Ryan
Hair:Blonde, Long hair ( however it is spiked in the front)
Build: Skinny, no 6pack but somewhat athletic

Prologue- Dylans parents are away for the weekend, and Dylan is staying only Friday night with Ryan. Dylan is on the Varsity Lacrosse team, being the only freshman on Varsity. Both boys have no idea that this will be...A Night To Remember.

“Here he is!” said Ryan’s mom as she opened the door and gave Dylan a hug. Dylan set his bags down on the wood floor as Ryan emerged from the upstairs gameroom.
“ Its about time you showed up bro” said Ryan. “I was bored as hell.” Ryans mom waved Dylans mom off as she closed the door behind her. As usual the boys ran upstairs to enjoy their afternoon gaming. “Shit” shouted Ryan as he died after being on a long killstreak in Black Ops. “Looks like im gonna win now sucka” said Dylan with a smile.
As the clock struck 3pm, Ryan popped the question, “Wanna go swimming?” Dylan hesitated for a minute because he forgot a bathing suit. “Uh..I don’t have a suit dude.” He mumbled. “Relax, you can borrow one of mine” Ryan said cheerfully. Both of the boys were about the same height so there was nothing to worry about.
So, both of the boys happily jumped into the warm swimming pool and did laps around the pool. However, Ryan (being the more non-athletic one) just kept doing cannonballs into the pool.
“Boys!!!” called Ryans mom. “Almost time for dinner!” Ryan and Dylan both got out of the pool and began to dry off. “Ha, dude , we were in the pool so damn long my balls are like in my chest” said Ryan with a laugh. “Yea same here” Dylan laughed back.
Both of them went upstairs to retrieve their clothes to put on once again. “Ah crap” said Dylan “Someone’s in the bathroom” “Its only my brother” said Ryan. “Just change in here” said Ryan as he shut and locked the door.
Ryan began to pull down his bathing suit exposing his green plaid boxers and a slight bulge. Dylan resisted the urge to look, but for some reason, felt himself getting a slight hardon. Dylan removed his bathing suit and exposed his grey-striped American Eagle boxers. Ryan looked, but got a full hardon which he did his best to hide.
Both boys finished dinner and retreated upstairs once again to play Black Ops. Dylan still asked himself “Why did I get hard?” As the clock struck ten, Ryans mom emerged from downstairs and told the boys that Ryans brother, Carter, was asleep and to keep it down. As Ryan shut off the Xbox, he asked Dylan “Want to play a game? Im bored” “Sure” said Dylan with optimism. “What should we play?” “How about truth or dare?” exclaimed Ryan. “Ehhh…I dunno” said Dylan apprehensively. “Aw C’mon” said Ryan. “Alright, whatever” said Dylan. And both the boys went into Ryans room and Ryan locked the door quietly so he wouldn’t wake his brother.

Part 2 coming later...

Last edited by VarsityLAXSoCal; 05-09-2011 at 12:36 PM.
VarsityLAXSoCal is offline   Reply With Quote