View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 10:32 AM   #8
qmu
getDare Devil

Okay... apparently I've got a reputation now. So I'll start with a custom task, but keeping with the rolling dice theme, a simple and easy one.

Insert your Inflatable plug, set a timer that will be visible.

Now roll two dice:

If they are different and even: choose one die, and touch yourself until you edge or for a number of minutes equal to the die you choose, whichever happens first, then roll again

If they are are different and odd: pump the plug (don't if you are at your limit) and choose one die; then touch yourself until you edge or for a number of minutes equal to the die you choose, whichever happens first, then roll again

If they are equal: you get to touch yourself to orgasm, but only if double the sum of the dice are less than the time that has already passed; otherwise edge and roll again

So, depending on your luck, and the dice you choose this could be a quick orgasm, or a intense and frustrating session =x
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu

Last edited by qmu; 11-24-2017 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Typo
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote