View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 09:58 AM   #1
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Default I got baited by a pony to open a thread >_<

Hi to everyone who reads this =^-^=

The thread is now closed! Thank you to anyone who participated! ^_^ I had a lot of fun!

My flatmate will be gone over the weekend and a pony got wind of it..
Sooo.. he then convinced me to open my first own thread instead of only being mean to other people in their threads!

As this is my first thread I ask you kindly to go easy on me with custom dares at first!

I wanted to make it a bit more interesting than just asking for dares so I decided on making you choose!

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
For each post you can either decide to roll a die...

⠀ ⠀ 1-2 4*d6 Spanks
⠀ ⠀ 3-4 d6 Edges
⠀ ⠀ 5-6 4*d6 Minutes Plugged

...or you can give me a Custom Task.

Further Explaination:

2*d6 and d3 mean that you will have to roll two/one random number/s between 1-6 / 1-3 and the number/s you rolled will be the number/s corresponding to the task. You could use this random generator to generate the numbers. Please don't cheat! :c
Custom task just means that you give me a realistic custom task within my limits.
Also they should be doable on this weekend so no too long dares please. Otherwise I will have to declare them as unrealistic ^_^

Reports on custom tasks will be done but don't expect too much, I'm not used to writing them

So then lets get to the posting rules:

• Anyone can post, but there must be two other posts between each post
  • People on my friend list can post every other post
  • My posts don't count!

It is planned that this thread will end on sunday at 05:00 pm UTC+01:00.

Well that's about it if I havn't forgotten anything important.
I hope you enjoyed reading this and I'm looking forward to any post of yours!

Disclaimer: If a given dare is unrealistic, or if this kitten is not able to do this dare for any other reason it holds the right to decline any such dare. It also holds the right to close the thread without any notice if the thread is becoming to stressful or if the kitten thinks the thread is no longer managable for any other reason.

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Last edited by Leanna; 11-26-2017 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Increased the numbers a bit so it's more fair :p
Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote