Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 02:27 PM   #14
moretech

Default Page 11

“Well, My beautiful future slave, now you get to call your brother and get him to bring each and every single one of your sex toys and adult accessories and when he does arrive you will answer the door and accept all of them from him, while you are on the call you also have to let him know that you are naked” said Charles to which Amy went wide eyed and then quickly realized that she had to do this or she would get spanked again. “Fine, where is my phone?” said Amy and started to look for her phone. Once she found her phone she dialed the number for her brother and showed everyone that she is calling him.

“Hey Jesse, I have a favor to ask of you ….. Could you go to my room and into my closet at the back left there is a bag, could you take that bag?” Amy said and then waited for a little. “Yes, that’s the one, could you now go to my underwear drawer and at the back, under my undies, could you take the vibrator and lube that is there and put it in the bag?” A short pause again. “Yes, you heard me right, my vibrator, the reason why I am asking you this is because I am playing a strip game and I have lost a few times causing me to be naked and for the dare I am on now I need to get you to bring me all of my adult toys and accessories” …… “Yes, I am naked in front of other people” …… “Will you please just bring all of that to Lisa’s place? I will pick it up from you at the door” ….. “Yes, I will be naked when I answer the door” ….. “No, I will not cover up” …… “Ok, thank you, oh, wait, almost forgot because its new, don’t forget the clamps that is still in a bag under my bed” ….. “Thanks, see you soon brother”. Amy hung up the phone. “That was amazing” said Charles “You did win that dare, as long as you do answer the door, naked and not covering up when he arrives.” Amy glared at Charles and said “You’re going to pay for that” before she spun the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Lisa who answered the question “What periodically occurring climatic event translates in Spanish to "the boy"?” with “El Nino” and managed to answer correctly and then spinning the bottle. The bottle stopped on Jeff who said “I will choose a dare, go ahead Lisa” “Jeff, I dare you to drink four shot glasses of vodka in less than ten seconds after you picked the first glass up” Jeff went to the bottle of vodka and took four glasses and poured them one by one then he quickly drank all of them in eight seconds making him a winner and letting him spin the bottle as he said “Lisa is trying to make us get drunk so we lose more often” “I am not” said Lisa as the bottle was spinning before it stopped on Jeff again who decided to answer a question this round.

“Let's say it takes a bunch of workers 90 days to construct a house. Working at the same rate, how many days would be saved if the number of workers was increased by 25%” to which Jeff replied “15 days” just before hitting the 30 second mark. Once Jeff answered everybody went to look at the computer and saw that the answer is 18 days. “Well, guess I gotta lose some clothing, ill take off my shirt” said Jeff as he took off his shirt. “I am still wearing three pieces so I still got a little margin for error” he added as he spun the bottle.

Unfortunately for Jeff the bottle landed on him again. “I don’t want to answer an other question this time, ill go for dare instead, Lisa, what do I need to do?” Lisa started to think for a moment and then said “If Amy agrees then your dare will be to grab Amy’s boobs, then once you say you are ready you will keep your hands on her boobs for five minutes while Amy tries to get your hands to stop holding her boobs, if she manages to get free, then you lose and Amy will get a reward next time she loses a round and if she fails to get free, then you win and had the fun of touching a beautiful girls boobs” “I accept the challenge” said Jeff who then looked at Amy “What will the reward be?” “The reward will be that you can let me take the spanking instead of you taking it” said Lisa. “I accept the challenge too” said Amy “Well, look at that, Jeff is a lucky person” said Charles as both Amy and Jeff were getting into position.

Jeff decided to stand behind Amy and wrap his arms around her and grab her breasts that way. “I am ready” “Ok, time starts now, Amy, try to break free” replied Lisa. Amy started to first push Jeff’s arms away from her but she wasn’t able to do this as Jeff is much stronger than her. After two minutes of struggling to break free Amy decided to go for a different approach and just suddenly made herself drop down causing Jeff’s hands to slide up her body and Amy managed to escape. “YES! I won” yelled Amy. “That’s right, now, Jeff, take off two pieces” “I lost fair and square, nice going Amy, also, I enjoyed that I could hold your boobs and feel your ass against my crotch” said Jeff as he took off his pants and t-shirt leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

“Now we’re getting close” said Samantha. “Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?” asked Kati in a joking manner. “Time for the next round” said Charles as he would rather see more girls strip and become slaves. The bottle stopped on Charles who got the question “Which servant appeared in English author P. G. Wodehouse's comic stories about snooty English upper classes?” “I will go for a dare, Lisa, what do I do?” “well my dear jackass friend, as you wish to take off two pieces of clothing, I want you to raise your arms out wide and hold a few books in each hand for five minutes, if one book or any thing placed on the books falls before the five minutes is up, then you lose”. As Lisa said this Charles took some books that were in the basement and lifted them to his sides.

As time is going by Lisa put a few more books on each of Charles hands making it harder and harder but in the end Charles won and exclaimed “Damn, that was a tough one but hey, I won, so it’s all good” “Yea, damn you Charles, you should just have lost and at the same time lost some clothing, that would have been more fun” said Kati to which all the girls agreed. Charles then spun the bottle and this stopped on Kati.

“As many of you have been doing dares I will also do a dare right now” said Kati. “Ok, My dare for you is ….” started Charles before being interrupted by the doorbell “That must be Jesse, Amy, would you mind answering the door and if it is Jesse, then invite him down here” said Charles “HEY! Wait a second” said Lisa and Samantha. “That she has to answer the door, fine, but don’t invite him down here! She is not the only one that is exposed” added Samantha. “Let’s take it to a vote, however, Amy can not vote as this is part of her dare” said Kati “All those in favor of inviting Jesse down here to watch our game and maybe be used for some dares?” Charles, Jeff and Kati raised their hands. ‘Well, that settles it, Jesse can be invited down here, so Amy, will you please.” said Charles to which Amy started to walk to the stairs. “Why did you also vote for Jesse to come down here? Kati” asked Lisa “Well, I am still practically fully dressed so I think it would be fun to embarrass Amy a little more” “I guess” said Lisa. “Besides, for those that become slaves, which will be at least five of us, they will probably be naked quite a few times, might as well get used to it with somebody we at least know” added Kati.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to moretech for this post: