Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 02:35 PM   #8
moretech

Default Page 7

Kati spun the bottle which stopped on Jeff once the rule was fully added into the G.R.E.. Jeff then got the question “What insect provides food for humans?” to which Jeff answered “Uhm, cows?” “That’s not an insect” said Charles to which Jeff realized he messed up and has to take off an other piece of clothing. Jeff decided to take off one of his socks and then spun the bottle only for it to land on himself. “This time I’ll go for a truth question from Amy”
Amy quickly snapped out of the daydream that she was having and said “What?”. “Ask me a truth question” replied Jeff “Oh, ok, how many girls, other than your family, have you kissed?” Jeff started to think for a moment and then said “If you mean on the lips, then just two, if you mean on the cheek, then I don’t know, however, from the ones that I can remember I would say fifteen” replied Jeff as he looked at his wrist with the GRE logo which stayed the same.

Jeff spun the bottle once more and it stopped on Samantha who then received the question “What was the title of the 1974 comedy/horror film which starred Gene Wilder, Peter Boyle, Marty Feldman, and Madeline Kahn?” but she decided to go for a dare instead. Jeff then said “I dare you to walk on your hands from one side of the room to the other without stopping” Samantha smiled and did so easily as she had to do similar things often when she was a cheerleader. “Up next iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss” said Samantha as she spun the bottle “Jeff” said Samantha once the bottle stopped.

Jeff went on the laptop and read “Which four Hollywood superstars joined forces in 1911 to create United Artists film studio?” to which he replied “uhm …. Charles Chaplin, Douglas Fairbanks, Mary Griffith and the last one is …..” Jeff started to think for a while until Amy suddenly said “Too slow” at everyone’s surprise as they had all forgotten about the time limit on the answers. “Right, there is a time limit on the answer, fair enough, I lose this round, ill take off my last sock and then spin the bottle” The next bottle stopped on Amy who decided to go for a dare even before she saw the question. This caused Jeff to think carefully for a dare for Amy. Samantha suddenly started to say “Amy, I dare you to ….” “Stop” said Lisa “Jeff was the last one to answer correctly as you did a dare so Jeff gets to choose the dare” “Oh, I see, can I whisper my dare to Jeff?” asked Samantha.

“Sure” said Jeff and Lisa. Samantha then went to Jeff and started to whisper a dare for Amy in his ear to which Jeff said “Oooh, that’s a good one”. Samantha went back to her spot and then Jeff said “Amy, the dare I want you to do is to say The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep 's sick ten times really fast without saying it wrong” Amy had a blank stare for a while and then tried to say the tongue twister “The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep 's sick, The sixth sick sheik's sexth sheep 's sick, The sixth sick sheik's sex” “Stop, you failed, time to take off two pieces of clothing my dear” interrupted Lisa to which Amy replied “Do I really have to do that? Lisa?” suddenly Kati started to laugh “What are you laughing about?” asked Amy. “Not only do you have to take off two pieces for failing the dare, you have to take off two more because you failed Lisa’s dare for calling her mistress all night long!” to which everyone replied “That’s right” and Charles added “she had to call Lisa mistress and she didn’t, well then Amy, strip and show us that body of yours”

Amy stood up and sighed as she let her dress drop to the floor revealing her pale body with 18b breasts being on full display as Amy isn’t wearing a bra which made both Charles and Jeff very happy and exclaim a nice “Oooh, so beautiful“, Once the dress was off and away from her feet she also slowly removed her panty revealing her completely shaven pussy for the whole group. “Amy, would you be so kind to roll this dice and then turn your ass to us and bend over so we can spank you twice each?” said Lisa as she handed Amy a dice. “Let’s add that once somebody has something exposed they can not cover up and have to give a little show after revealing it, if they do cover up or don‘t give a show, then it is like losing an other round” added Jeff “Okay,” said Lisa, “but as this has only been added now Amy will not have to give a show, but she can not cover up” “Deal” was the reply from everyone except Amy. Amy then took the dice and rolled it hoping to get a six and succeeded, as she still had an other dice to roll for the last one she rolled again but luck was only partially on her side for this roll as she rolled a one.

“Well then Amy, turn around and bend over for your spanking” said Samantha. Amy did exactly as she was told and then awaited the spanking. Shortly after she felt a sharp sting as Lisa spanked her ass hard twice in succession. “OH FOR THE LOVE OF ….. “ screamed Amy as she got hit and realized that these were her rules and still had 8 slaps on her ass to go. After Lisa it was time for Kati to spank Amy. “I’ll be gentle on you” said Kati and she spanked Amy at a much lesser power than that Lisa did. Next up is Charles who decided to spank as hard as he could. The first spank nearly caused Amy to fall over and screamed “AAAAAAAH, that hurt!” right before the second hit from Charles hit her already red bottom. Amy gritted her teeth and mumbled “Holy shit” right after the second hit from Charles. Once Charles was done with his spanks Samantha took position behind Amy and slapped both cheeks at the same time with her two hands which she then let rest on Amy’s ass for a few seconds before saying “I have a proposition, instead of Jeff spanking Amy he can finger Amy for three minutes, how does that sound?” Jeff replied with “I’m fine with that if everybody else is fine with it, including Amy” Lisa replied with “No, let’s keep it on just spanking her, if she loses again, then we can all touch her wherever, including fingering, for a whole minute each” “Ok” said Jeff and then took position behind Amy. “You sure do have a nice looking ass” said Jeff as he spanked Amy the first time. “Just one more” mumbled Amy to herself while awaiting the last hit that shortly after followed.

Once this was done Amy stopped bending over and turned around to have her nice breasts and pussy to be on display. “I think I’ll stand for a little while, my ass hurts too much after that” said Amy as she moved to the bottle and spun it. The bottle then landed on Samantha who received the question “This region was a kingdom of Czechoslovakia until the 15th century, when it passed to Hungary and then to the Hapsburgs. It became the core of the new state of Czechoslovakia in 1918. Today the name can refer to certain artistic intellectuals. Which region?”. Samantha started to think and then said “Uhm, is it ….. Uhm” “Time’s up” said Charles to Samantha’s surprise but as she knew the rules she then took off her second shoe and spun the bottle.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote