Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 02:47 PM   #7
moretech

Default Page 6

Glass number two was now up to be moved, this time she would be sure not to get distracted and once again started to move the glass to Jeff. This time Amy succeeded and Jeff had to drink it, but this didn’t seem to bother him at all as he just downed the shot and said “More please”. Amy glared at Jeff and then took the last glass and started to take it to Lisa. “Oh My, you’re not taking it to Jeff” said Lisa as Amy started to go past Jeff. Everything is going well but then as Amy put the glass down she spilled the drink “DAMN!” shouted Amy right before she then took the glass and drank it with the same reaction as the previous glass her dare was now done and she could spin the bottle.

The spin of the bottle landed on Lisa and as the rules before said that Lisa did not have to do a dare for this she went to the laptop and answered the question “The first one of these was established at Wesleyan College, Georgia, in 1851. In the early 2000s, they can be found on virtually every college campus. What are they?” Lisa started to think and then yelled “SORORITY” which surprised everyone but then quickly got their composure back and looked at the computer to make sure that Lisa was correct.

“Let’s go for some more losses guys” said Lisa as she spun the bottle once again. This time it landed on Samantha. Lisa then said “Samantha, and everyone else for these remaining three dares, I want you to do the same as Amy’s last dare”. Samantha quickly filled up the three glasses and then moved the first one with ease and without spilling in front of Amy who was the closest to her. “Oh come on, why me?” questioned Amy as she then took the glass and drank it. The next two glasses were the exact same causing Amy having to drink all three shot glasses of vodka that Samantha poured. “Well, this way somebody might become very drunk very soon” Laughed Lisa. “Oh shut it” said Amy who was already starting to feel the effects of the alcohol.

As Samantha won the dare she then spun the bottle for it to land on Amy. As everybody saw that the bottle landed on Amy again they all started to laugh as everybody knew what was to happen next. Once again Amy filled up the glasses and tried to move them to a person. The first person she tried to move to was Samantha, but failed the moment she picked up the glass causing her to drink this glass. The second glass she wanted to move to Jeff again and nearly succeeded but she sneezed as she was moving the glass causing her to spill again. “One more fail and you will have lost this dare” mentioned Lisa. Amy didn’t respond as she was focussed on moving the third and final glass to Jeff but once again she spilled and so had to drink the glass and take off two pieces of clothing.

Once Amy realized this she sighed and took off her last sock and her little jacket leaving her in for what people could see just her dress. Once this was done Amy spun the bottle and it landed on Samantha once more. “Please, don’t give any more of this drink to me, I beg you” said Amy. Having some compassion for her friend Samantha moved the glasses to Charles and succeeded in two out of the three glasses making it so that she didn’t loose the dare. Once the dare was done she spun the bottle for the last of the 5 dares and once more it landed on Amy. “NOOOOO” screamed Amy. “Don’t worry Amy, because you have had it so many times now I will change this last dare” replied Lisa which made Amy happy.

“What do I have to do for my dare then?” asked Amy. “This dare will last for the whole game and you will lose if you fail to do so the whole game” replied Lisa to which Amy nodded. “You will have to call me “Mistress” for the remainder of the game” said Lisa. Everybody found it a decent dare and Amy said “Understood, Mistress”. Lisa smiled and then let Amy spin the bottle.

“Well then, Charles, time for your question” said Kati once the bottle stopped on Charles. Charles then went to the computer and read “Under the category extinct languages comes the name of the classical literary language of ancient India. What is it?” Charles started to think for a moment and then said “Sanskrit”. “What the heck is that?” said Amy. “That’s the answer to the question” said Charles who then also clicked on the button to show the answer showing that he is correct. “Land on Amy or Lisa” said Charles as he spun the bottle but unfortunately for Charles it landed on Jeff. “Close enough, it‘s in between us two” said Lisa. Jeff then went to the computer and got the question “The fans of which radio and television talk-show host call themselves "dittoheads" to signify their agreement with his conservative opinions?” to which he said “I don’t know, Charles, what’s my dare?” Charles started to think for a moment and then said “You will need to do the same as what Amy has to do but instead you will have to do it for the next person that the bottle lands on, if it lands on yourself, then you’re off the hook”. Jeff nodded and then spun the bottle.

“Well then, Mistress Lisa, care to take your question from the computer?” Said Jeff after the bottle landed on Lisa. “I am starting to like this in one way but I don’t like that it keeps on landing on me, this game must be rigged” replied Lisa who then went to the computer and looked at the question. “Which NFL team is the first to win 3 Super Bowls?” “The Pittsburgh Steelers” replied Lisa “That’s a rather easy question if you ask me” she added before spinning the bottle again after it was verified that Lisa is correct. The bottle landed on Jeff once more.

“Well, Lisa, I agree, it is a rigged game, you make it land on me too!” said Jeff. “You lost your dare buddy” said Charles quickly after. “Shit, ok, fine, ill take off my shoes and then answer my question”. Once the shoes were off and Jeff answered his question correctly he spun the bottle again and somewhat calculated to see if he could make it stop on Lisa but he failed and it stopped on Amy. “Amy, my dear, time for your question” said Lisa.

“Yes Mistress” replied Amy who then went to the computer and got the question “Are you a virgin?”. “Didn’t we already have this question before?” Asked Kati to which Charles replied “Yes, but I did put it in there ten times so more than one person could get it, now Amy, please answer the question” Amy nodded and said “Yes, I am a virgin but I have used toys inside of me before and it felt great the second time around”. Everybody looked at the G.R.E. logo on Amy’s wrist which stayed the same to indicate that she is saying the truth.

“Can I spin the bottle now, Mistress?” asked Amy. “Yes you can” replied Lisa and Amy spun the bottle. The bottle stopped on Kati. The question for Kati said “Can you name the woodwind musical instrument with a u-shaped tube that has a pitch two octaves lower than the oboe?” to which Kati replied “Bassoon is the correct answer”. “Good job Kati, now spin the bottle” said Samantha. “Before I do that, mind if we change the game a little? Instead of these trivia questions, can we give the option to have a truth question asked by any of our own choosing when we do not wish to answer the question?” asked Kati. Everybody discussed for a moment and then said “ok, that’s fine, so if we don’t want to answer this question we can choose either truth or dare, dare is from the last winner while truth is from who ever we choose” said Charles who also put it into the G.R.E.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote