View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 07:46 PM   #7
kitty88

Thanks sarah for the dare. I'm pretty new to all of this but i thought i'd give this dare a try.

5 points: heels, mini skirt, a thong, black bra, white shirt, normal jacket
1 point: follow a male person for 5 minutes. He must be in sight all the time. Pick a name for him and write it in your hand for the remainder of the day
I went to a shopping mall about 30 minutes from my home to do this dare, found a guy walking around and followed him and wrote "trent" on my hand

1 point: 'I only wear thongs' and 'pussy'
This was my first hurdle. I mean i never really go out dressed like this but i wasn't sure if i could continue. I started a conversation with a sales guy who was handing out flyers for save the wales or something and blurted out these words then ran away as i was soo embarrassed

2 points: excuse me, can I squeeze your butt?
I actually did this to another sales guy at the other end of the mall, he laughed and let me squeeze his butt, and he asked why and i explained it was a dare from a girlfriend

1 point: only wear 3 items of clothing and run for 20seconds
wow i can't believe i have made it this far. Ok so now I went back to my car in the underground carpark. I hopped in the passengers seat and took off my jacket and heals and placed them in the back seat. I quickly looked and it was pretty quiet but there were people in the distance. I think took off my skirt and hopped out of the car. I quickly ran to a nearby emergency exit and back and then jumped back in my car (i think it was about 20 seconds) There were a group of skater boys that I think saw me but i quickly drove off and parked at another spot in the underground car park then re dressed.

1 point: go inside a toilet stable. Take off all your clothing, unlock the door and sit down for 30 seconds.ok this was another first for me. I went to the toilets and got in my cubicle locked the door and undressed, leaving my clothes on the top of the toilet roll holder. I then unlocked the door and sat there nervously for 30 seconds. A few other girls had come in but no one disturbed me which was a great releif. I then redressed and exited

2 points: 1 pack of condoms
probably the easiest part of this dare, i went into a pharmacy and bought a packet of condoms

2 points: undress, only wearing underwear . Masturbate for 4 minutes, don't cum. Then walk outside, look around, wait 20 seconds then enter a different stallok wow i am really pushing my limits here. I went into a female clothing store thinking it would be safest. I took of my skirt, jacket and shirt and heels and proceeded to rub myself through my thong. I did this for 4 minutes then slowly opened the curtain and stepped out to look in the mirror (they had mirrors inside and outside the stalls. One girl was there waiting for a friend and she looked at me funny I just smiled and went back into my stall. I re dressed and waited about 5 minutes to make sure that girl had left the area cos i was soo embarrassed.

1 point: walk around for 5 minutes without your jacketI was too scared to do any of the other two, so i just walked around with my jacket in my arms browsing for 5 minutes.

1 point: Get naked and sit down on the floor for 1 minuteI waited til i got home for this one, I parked the car, went inside and took off all my clothes, then stepped out the back door onto my back grass and sat there for a minute. I was scared but i was sure no one could see me it still felt wierd cos i have never done that before.

Thanks again for the dare

23/f

limits: messy, anal, family wee/poo no pics

Not interested in peeing myself or going without panties for a week, just some really fun dares a real girl can and will do
kitty88 is offline   Reply With Quote