View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 09:53 AM   #15
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default how daring are you

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
yes, i have done that i was tied to a rail my backside was bared and i was spanked and whipped
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
yes, i was stripped nude tied to a stake in the ground and then spent the day doing anything from sucking and fuckkking to being shaved smooth
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
yes, had a girlfriend that made me strip put a device on locked it and mailed the key to where she was going on vaction. let me chained in the yard while she was gone
4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
yes
5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
yes, have done this while working a summer job. i just didnt wear a top. 45mins into i went to climb a tree and shorts fell off. the lady knew about this dare and had me work the day exposed
6 Would you piss yourself in public.
no, but i was publicly pissed and etc on
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
yes, i was used as a human toliet for a camping weekend
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
yes, the cock takes longer to hurt,m buut i have endured cock and ball torchure.
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
yes, i have done this and it was for more than a week. see my different posts
10 Would you drive naked?
yes, currently doiing it
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
yes, ive been forced to publicly strip naked, i've displayed naked publicly, i was taken trick n treating as a slave. my chains were the only i wore
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
yes, willing and unbenounced
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
yes, i was subject to a public chat room where i was did what was told from anyone in that chat
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
yes, i was shaved of body hair, then was sexually used and after they used me they wrote on me.
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
yes, see above, i had to do the walk of shame in broad day light and full nude
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
yes, i have done that as a lost bet and if i didnt make it through the walk i would make the trip back as a pet.
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
yes, because i've been made to walk in public nude and act as i was clothed
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
yes, cant get stuck
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
yes, i have done that. i was allowed clothes till i fucked everyone there
and
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
yes, done it both ways seeing and blindfolded
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BIGTENCountry12 for this post: