View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 12:25 AM   #33
birally

Default The educational hiking trip. part 10

Part 10 all the way

While the girls looked at our united provisions, Patrick, George and I gathered a new pile of wood to restart the fire.
Then Linda said, "Looks like we get more sausages for dinner tonight!" We all laughed.
We had a great time chatting while we devoured our meal. Then Elly said, "I'm going for a little walk." She winked at George who joined her, and off they went.
Patrick and Lisa Left for the pond to do the dishes. I was left with Chrissie. I was a bit confused, and tried to talk to her, "You Know Chrissie, I think I Like you a lot... and ... Uh... It feels a bit strange, we are all in this together, I don't want to be a spoilsport."
-"Hahaha." She laughed, "don't you worry. We girls have allready made our choices. Don't know if you noticed, but George and Elly aren't just walking, they are talking too, and so it goes for Patrick and Linda. But indeed don't be a spoilsport, we ain't the jalous kind, we can also have fun with the others. Besides, I'm pretty sure you will want some more of Patrick and George as well, if you catch my drift." I looked at her, tried to think and then feeling completely relieved, I kissed her.
-"Will you be my girlfriend then?" I asked.
-"I think I allready am Bozo." She kissed me.
That's when Patrick and Linda came back to the tent, Linda said,"So where are those other two? We still have a game to complete."
We chatted a bit waiting for George and Elly to come back which took some fifteen minutes. We gathered back around the fire, however we changed our seating a bit to be next to our girls.
-"Ok I think it's my turn now." Linda said,"I have an idea.... But it might be a bit too much."
-"a dare is a dare." We all stated.
-"Well ok, let me explain: I just had a good talk with Patrick, and I think that all of us have somewhat made a choice who to be with, ain't I right?" We acknowledged. I smiled, I sure was glad of my talk with Chrissie. Linda continued, "Well boys, like I allready told Patrick, we girls have a pact, It's ok to have a special boyfriend, but when it comes to fun, it shouldn't limit us." She paused, we all listened carefully, "So here is the deal. We have allready done quite some stuff, and we all know that we are probably not far from going all the way... Well, just to know everyone is ok with our pact, I would like for us to make a fuck caroussel, so that we won't be bothered with that detail later on... There i said it! Oh and don't worry boys, we are all three on the pill!"
Patrick, George and I looked at each other mouths open, astonished. Were we going to loose our virginity this day? And three times in a row no less? Would we? Bravory took over, besides the fact our dicks were immediately at attention, listening to the proposition. Elly spoke up, "I'm game, but I understand if you boys don't want to, still being virgins and all."
Patrick and I looked at George who said, "Yeah uh.... Sorry guys I had to tell, she asked me."
Chrissie said,"Well we are all still virgins too but hey, after all we have done, I trust you guys to be gentle. So if your up for it, I'm game." And then she winked at me.
George the bravest among us said, "Well no time like the present, so... guys if your up for it?" Staring at us.
I allready had made my mind up. What could go wrong? This was our best time. Softly I said, "I'm good with it. Patrick, it's your girl that's asking, what do you say?"
All eyes now focused on Patrick, what could he do? He said, "A dare is a dare! Let's do it!"
Linda then said, "Ok great, this is how we can do it. We start with our own partner, just to loose our virginity to the right one." We do it for one minute, then switch for another minute, and switch again. Last but not least we go back to our owns. We should start with some foreplay though just to be safe, though I can see the guys don't really need it, everyone up for it?" We looked at our dicks and back up and just nodded.
Linda started the action, kissing Patrick, who immediately started caressing his girl. That triggered us all. I kissed Chrissie, she answered lustfully taking my dick in her hand. My hand found it's way to her croth, I started fondling her. She helped me out a bit by taking my finger, placing it on her slit, which allready felt wet. Then she wispered just put it in, I obeyed. She breathed heavy, so did I. I was pretty sure I did a nice Job, for she became wetter and wetter down there. Before long, I had three fingers working on her and she was pumping my dick heavily.
Then we heard Linda say, "All ready for that first time?" We managed just a "Umf" and Chrissie brought my dick to her treasure. Ever so slowly the tip of my dick went in, Chrissie took hold of my bottom, slowly pushing me right in. I was in heaven! I got blocked but with one pull from Chrissie, I felt I broke her hymen, I was in! It felt wonderfull. I looked at her, she smiled and kissed me. I moved up and down, second nature, it just felt awesome as if I had done this all my life.
Somewhere in the distance I heard Linda call, "Switch!" Reluctantly after a few more up and downs, I took my dick out of Chrissie and kissed her intensly. I slowly came up to my knees, looked around. Patrick and George were sitting up just like me, all of us in sweat. George lifted his hand, Patrick and I answered his high five. We switched, before me panting, lay Elly, she grabed me and pulled me towards her. She smiled and used one hand to aim my dick at her pussy, then pulled me in. Oh what bliss. Different true, but also real nice. I started moving again. Elly had a different technique, she thrusted forward in order to take more of me. A nice change. I heard my friends bumping too, growling and like me, undoubtedly enjoying the experience. When again all too soon, Linda called out again. We switched. Linda was sweating like crazy, her face blushed. This time I went in without guidance. Her cunt was so wet my dick just slipped in. Again I fucked. Linda held me tight around my back, again a new experience. Then she looked at me, kissed me, and slowly pushed me off of her directing me back to Chrissie. I saw Chrissie, right then I knew, all girls where nice, but this one I loved. I laid down on her and kissed her deeply. Then she took hold of me, turned me to my back, and sat down on top of me. She took my dick in her hand and guided it, while she slowly lowered herself on it. Then she began to hump me as if her life depended on it. I felt that oh so familiar feeling in my groin. I wouldn't last much longer. She pulled me upwards towards her, and whispered in my ear,"Cum in me.... I want you to come inside of me." And cum I did, fireworks all around me. I was in love! I laid back down, she rested her head on my chest and whispered softly, "Wow, I love you!" I kissed her.
We stayed like that, as my dick slowly fell out, totally spend. We heard a similar silence from our friends. They too were spend. After an eternity Linda said, "Wow, I'm glad I had the nerve to come up with this dare!" We all choked.
Slowly we all sat back up. "Time for a swim" Elly called out.
In the pond we just relaxed, it felt good just being with our girls kissing and petting. After half an hour or so we came out of the water, and just sat around the fire snugged against each other. Then George said, "Well You guys still owe me a dare," he smiled. We all looked at him and wondered what he was gonna come up with now. He said, "Well I'm gonna go for a truth of you guys!"
We all smiled and I said, "Ok go for it, we can handle that."
-"Ok well I just would like to know, the more detail the better, how was this experience for everyone of us. I will tell first because I feel the need to!"
Elly looked at him somewhat puzzled. Then he started, "Well it was uh... How do I say this, indescribable! I loved it, and for that matter all aspects of it. I have no doubt though Elly is the one!"
Elly pulled him towards her and said. "Exactly the same here!" And she kissed him.
Then Patrick said, "Well same goes for me too, except for me, Linda is the one! But I wouldn't mind fucking any of you again! There are differences but hey that's good, we can learn from eachother."
Then Linda said, "Good that was exactly my intention giving this dare, and I concur, I liked al three fucks, Patrick just feels the best though." And they both kissed.
Then Chrissie teased me saying, "Mmm let me think... Did I choose the right guy?....uh...." She smiled, so devious "Yes I'm sure I did!!"
On that I just added, "I have nothing to add, you guys are all great! And Chrissie is my soulmate!"
She kissed me and then she said: "Well my love, you are the last one, give us your best dare!"
birally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to birally for this post: