View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 01:09 AM   #6
blasie2

A discussion is always met with a argument. You have indeed named this the debate corner which implies there is atleast one other side which will always generate an argument to counter the initially put information. If it were a discussion I would still merely be giving you a reply it is up to personal opinion wether my words can be classed as an argument dependent on the name of which you have called this thread. You’ll never see a debate with only on opinion.

Finding isn’t banned it’s disliked by moderators there’s a difference and ways to get around corrupt moderators if you had half a brain. Nor can o perceive findom as anything but an excuse to take hard earned money in the form of fetish.indeed most times findoms as perceived on tumblr the only site I’ve found that really feature findom as a legitimate fetish/kink they border on abusive and downright disgraceful doms. The fact that recon doesn’t have findom as a fetish is also saying something.

I could run word games with you all day if I wanted to. But you wouldn’t have the wits to understand nor come up with a decent answer.

You go from blaming politics to saying it’s being shoved down our throats to self diagnosing mental health issues. Kindly make your mind up those “useless antidote” were to prove the effect hat people like you have on general population.

In regards to no minors I joined a few years ago(different account) and you only had to be 13+ to join as at the time it was a simple truth of dare sight that was mainly involved around dares and stories the rules haven’t been changed and thus we aren’t allowed nudity because minors can still use the t&d simulator and view the forum without an account so yes to cover their ass they have to make it not allowed because minors can still view true material

Loves: cbt, Bondage, Hookups
Limits : no Scat, Blood, perm

Pm me here or on kik I have to do any faproulette you want due to losing a dare.

kik : rhaegar223
http://bdsmtest.org/r/3JEPRdjv
blasie2 is offline   Reply With Quote