View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #156
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 30 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)[/

Thank you for all of your comments please keep it up, all comments and feedback are much appreciated. Hope you like this chapter!

Part 30 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Where’s the toilet paper” asked Sarah “Here” said John handing Sarah her used underwear. “Don’t try to be funny” said Sarah staring into John’s eyes. “There’s hardly ever any toilet roll in these toilets so you will have to use these” John replied thrusting Sarah’s black silk thong into her hand. She dutifully wiped her bits and pieces before re-standing allowing her short skirt to flow down just above her knees.

“Ok are we finished in here” asked Sarah. “No!!! You have got to flush the toilet roll away, you dirty little slutty girl” replied John. “But, But.. There isn’t any toilet roll master.” “What’s that in your hands” John snapped. “Please don’t make me, flush these away, they are my favourite pair, I will do anything to keep these.” “Ok” said John “I want them to be totally shoved inside of you, until I say otherwise, any hole it’s up to you.” Sarah thought for a second before deciding she couldn’t fit them in her ass, didn’t want them in her mouth again especially after just wiping herself on them, the only other hole she had left was her creamy, juicy young pussy. She slowly bent down saying “Yes master, thank you master” as she shoved her thong deep into her shaven hole.

“Does this slave please you master” said Sarah. “Yes you are both being like total slut slaves, just as I want you” was John’s happy reply with a big grin on his face. Laura secretly wanted the toilet also however she did not want to go through the punishment that her sister had just received, so she decided to wait, hopefully there would be a more appropriate place and time.

The trio all sneaked out of the toilet, going up the steps back towards the canal a tall stocky man was stood waiting for them, he looked like a PCSO (police officer with less duties/commands) “What have we here” he snapped, “Why are you two down in the gents toilets. The girls looked at the man hardly knowing what to say, “Sorry sir, we are new.... and needed the toilet so desperately, we followed the signs and it led to here, we did not realise this was only the males toilet” The PCSO hardly knew what to do, did he believe them?

“This is one of the favourite places for drug dealers; we will need to do a strip search” he demanded. Sarah was so worried about having a strip search while she still had her sexy panties shoved inside her creamy twat, also both girls had no underwear on.

The twins and John hardly knew what to do when the Officer went to call for a female assistant over his radio, suddenly ....................

TO BE CONTINUED …………

I wonder what happens? The suspense is almost killing me - (Wait, i already know lol)

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out

All comments are much appreciated. The more comments, the more i feel the urge to write.

L O V E
R A C H E L

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote