Thread: Fiction: Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 09:05 AM   #29
Luffy90

Chapter 16

"I'll go first then." Jessica started. "My client first of all was this really old dude, probably in his sixties. I was slightly creeped out by that as you can probably imagine. At first he asked me to let him fuck me as his request, but in no way could i go through with that. Then the first card i drew told me to give him a blowjob for fifteen minutes and i could not stop unless he told me to. He accepted that, obviously... And down i went. It was weird sucking this guy off who was maybe three times my age and looked like he would die of a heart attack at any second. Surprisingly he held out until almost the end and he was nice enough to tell me to let go so that he could cum on my tits instead of inside my mouth. After he had came he just sat back and relaxed and let me clean myself up. So all in all i guess i was a bit lucky? What about the rest of you?" She looked at Ruby next making her the focus from the others aswell.

"Guess i'm next then." Ruby started. "Hi, i'm Ruby. My client was this shy, chubby guy who was around my age i guess? Never asked him. He seemed pretty nervous starting out. He didn't give me a request so we ended up drawing cards. Declining the first two cards, we had to go with the third one wich was me lying blindfolded on the couch, while he did what he wanted to me. He was not allowed to penetrate me in any way though so i felt relatively safe. To summarize quickly he ended up blowing his load on my face and then he...” Ruby let out a sigh before continuing. ”Then he used his hand to spread his cum across my entire face like it was some sort of facial cream, really weird. That's pretty much all that happened."

The other girls were silent for a few seconds before one of them took the initiative.
  "I'll go next... I'm Erin. My client was a fairly cute guy to be honest, around his early twenties i believe. His request was quite innocent so i accepted it. Not much to tell really but he just wanted me to sit there with him, both of us naked, for thirty minutes while we asked each other questions. Seems like i had the easiest one so far." She looked to the girl next to her once she finished, hinting for her to go next.

"Hey, i'm Allie. My client was this old guy aswell, probably in his fifties or sixties. He didn't have a request, so the card we ended up on was me having to lick cream off his body wherever he put it. It started kinda fun to be honest, but once he got confident he started doing it on his cock and even put some right on his butthole. The thought of throwing up was not far off after that, the mix between eating a lot of cream and eating an old man's butt is not something i'd put on my menu normally.
  The last line gave the group a laugh before the final girl gave her story.

Hi. I'm Katherine. I met this client who was maybe the same age as me. He made no request either, so we ended up with a card that told me to stand up for fifteen minutes while he could touch me however he wanted. He ended up spending most his time fondling my boobs, but he didn't leave my pussy completely out as he slid his fingers across it and gave my clit a short massage, he never stuck a finger in though. It was weird just having to stand there, but he seemed to enjoy himself so i just tried to not think about it and let the time go."

A few minutes later, the girl who was picked last the second round, returned and got herself dressed. There was no time however to ask her for her stories before Caitlyn came back in with everyone's report cards.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote