Thread: Fiction: The lad's sleepover
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 02:11 PM   #2
joshholmes1331

Default Part 2

A few hours went past and after alternating who’s playing and what game we decided to order food so I called for a pizza to be delivered, 30 mins later the pizza arrived so I rushed it up to my room and we sat on my bed scoffing our faces. After that we continued on our gaming streak but that didn’t last too long, after about 2 hours we got a bit bored it was 3am so I suggested to the boys we play a game “What game should we play?” Callum asked “I don’t know” Finn added. Ryan suggested some sort of dare game which shocked me! I never would have expected any of the boys to suggest that kind of game but it is what I was had in mind I told them im up for it Finn and Callum soon followed with “Sure, we’ll try it” I noticed Finn give Ryan a cheeky little wink… that got me ready.

We all quickly got changed into our loose sleeping clothes, generally just some sports shirts and t-shirt. I ran out and jumped straight onto one of the two couches I had at the side of my room hoping the others would be there. A few moments later Ryan came out he was wearing dark green shorts and a light grey shirt however I noticed something sticking out toward the bottom of his shorts about half way down the left side so I kind of ignored it for now he then came and sat beside me. Finn came out next wearing similar attire however he was wearing orange shorts with a white shirt followed by Callum who didn’t follow the trend… he was in white compression shorts and a white shirt, the shorts graciously outlined his buldge.
joshholmes1331 is offline   Reply With Quote