View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 03:21 PM   #7
fity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanno View Post
Of course its always a good idea to tell her what you want or like. What she did good or what you would have wished she would do. If you do something for her, without her asking, tell her it would have been better if she told you to do it. Communication is always king. I'm hoping you guys do this already.
We communicate a lot. Yesterday I told her again what appeals to me and what not and asked her how she stands on the issues.
She doesn't like simply demanding money. But we have calculated something and since I earn 600€ more per month than she, it would be fair if I spend on my own initiative 600€ more for joint activities than she does. And if that is then standard, I think I can also draw a sexual attraction out of it.
She also likes it when I take over tasks without discussion. For example, make coffee, make the bed, load and unload the dishwasher.

Quote:
Find a nice pet name for her that makes you feel submissive. Like princess or miss [name] or m'lady or something along those lines. Use it, especially when she does something dominant.
I call her princess sometimes, but I should really do that all the time. you're absolutely right.

Quote:
Give her positive feedback whenever she does something you like, smile at her, thank her, give her chocolates, feet rubs, hugs, kisses or anything else she likes.
During sex I taught her that her feet in my face and mouth is something that immediately brings me near to orgasm. In addition, with fitness tasks she appraises. She actually likes to torture me. Heavy ball-massage etc. She gets to know my trigger and uses them too. I think she already knows some triggers. After the meal it is so that she says "clear the table and clean the kitchen". That also gives me a lot and she knows that. So communication is there.

Quote:
Give her vouchers for washing the dishes, cooking, cleaning her apartment, fucking her, giving her a kiss. etc.
You can also attach a time limit to them to make it more likely she uses them instead of keeping them for later.
I don't think vouchers are our thing. I think that would be uncomfortable for both of us.

Quote:
If you want to indulge the findom side more but don't want to go big, maybe you could pay her whenever she uses a voucher or otherwise gives you an order. It doesn't have to be much money, maybe 1 Euro to be put into a little piggybank, similar to a swear jar. Only she gets the money of course.
I'm missing a bit of the theme: She orders things in the Onlineshop and just sends me a screenshot of the bill, I send directly via Paypal them sum to her. Or that the more often fucks with others and tells me how cool it was and how well they did it while we also fuck. What I also find cool, would be more fitness compulsion and nicotine rehab. But she did not learn serious and credible consequences if I do not keep something. There is just too little sexy violence from her side.
What I think would also be cool for findom, would be an Amazon wishlist. Then I could always buy her what she wants, and my goal would be to always work off the list.

Quote:
I would love to hear more about your escapades with your girlfriend
I will keep you updated

Last edited by fity; 04-14-2023 at 03:20 AM.
fity is offline   Reply With Quote