View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 09:48 PM   #239
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Default Re: Dares and tasks!

Princess,
Your further is moving in that direction of what is next to come for you. You discover that side of you in so many different ways on GetDare. You open up from how you were walking into the world of performing dares. You open up from how you were walking into the world of performing tasks. You took that leap into that excitement that you have hoped to experience. You did what you dreamed about doing from reading on GetDare before you reached the age to achieve them. You gave me that honor to be your Master and teach you that experience of being owned. You did dares, that made people seat on the edge of there seat while reading those reports. You created reports so very deep and so very detailed. Your learning experience was so very successful in so many ways for yourself. There is not enough words to say from the seven months of you performing so many different kind of dares. From the simple ones, to those that challenge you and did push you. Along with those that you had to turn down from crossing your limits.

You have now fulfilled that chapter ìn your life and must move forward now! It was no easy decision for you to come too. But, you knew inside that it was coming! Everything happens for a reason! You have been through a lot so very fast right now. I am glad that we have that strong trust between us. That joy of happiness for you is very important in my eyes!

The stars are watching over you!

Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus