View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 12:19 PM   #237
The Slutty Princess

Heart

With my deepest sorrow,
I have decided to put a halt to performing dares & tasks. I have enjoyed each and every dare I have ever completed and I hope you all enjoyed my reports just as much as I had enjoyed performing the tasks! When I first made this thread, I never would have dreamed for it to have become 16 pages long with over 28,500 people visiting my thread! Thank you all! With college approaching and a new pursuit of my dreams and happiness in my life, I'd like to put more time towards those things. Despite not performing dares, I will still be active on this website. I will continue to contribute to the getDare book club. If you haven't heard/seen the book club, every one to two weeks, we share an erotic story to read and then we discuss and review the short erotic stories! If you enjoy reading erotic short stories, I'd highly encourage you to join! A link is in my signature!

I will also continue blogging about my life, events, my sex life, etc in my blog on the website. Thank you for all those that read my blogs and comment, I appreciate all the comments and messages! As always, I am still available to chat at any time, just send me a private message and I will get back to you whenever I have time!

Thank you for all the memories!
Love you all,
Lia

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 07-08-2016 at 12:26 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post: