Thread: Underwear Dare
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 05:40 AM   #3
brindle

I've done something like that, only I kind of cheated. I was wearing shorts. I was in a fast food restaurant, when I went to take off my underwear. My plan was to take off my shorts first, while in a booth or in public view, but I chickened out. I did pull off my underwear, but I stretched it over each foot, one at a time, without taking off my shorts. I had it bunched up in my hand, ready to stuff in my pocket when a female employee came by to tidy up the lobby. I don't know if she noticed what I was holding, but she was friendly enough.

I stuffed my underwear into my pocket and went to a movie (Iron Man). I did manage to put them back on while in the theater, and I'm a bit proud of that. I got the nerve to take off my shorts for a brief period, so for about 30 seconds I was only wearing a T-shirt, shoes, and socks. There were quite a few people in the theater, but no one in my row or the row behind me. I was sitting as close to dead center of the theater as I could get. I wanted to sit there without pants until the movie was over, but the thought of how dirty movie theater seats are kinda grossed me out, and I hesitated long enough to lose my nerve.

So, I didn't make it home, but I did make it to a somewhat crowded movie theater.
brindle is offline   Reply With Quote