Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 08:56 PM   #229
FLCL

Chapter 42

I headed back downstairs in nothing but my tied-on tube sock. I tried to be quiet again but it was all for naught. As soon as I was visible, the living room erupted into laughter. Sarah, Brittany, and Rachel, all of whom had not yet seen me this morning, were laughing uncontrollably. Sarah actually had tears in her eyes. Their laugh caused my face to blush and my penis to swell. Within 20 seconds I was fully erect and the girls were still laughing at me.

Eventually the laughing subsided and all I could manage to say was, "Good morning." This cause Sarah to guffaw and sent her into another laughing fit.

Dakota, who had already seen what Lindsay had me wearing earlier, asked, "What happened up there?"

"Oh, you heard that?" I responded, "Marie thought that Lindsay was taking advantage of me and got pretty mad."

"Where did she get that idea?" joked Rachel.

"Ha. Yeah," I answered, "well it's all cleared up now. Lindsay sent me down here to see if you girls wanted me to make you breakfast or anything." As I said it, I noticed that the girls had already packed up all of their belongings.

"Actually," Dakota said, "I'm going to take everyone home. We're a little worn out from last night and we all just want to unwind. Tell Marie I'll call her later. I can bring everyone back tonight if she still wants to hang out."

"I will," I said.

Rachel was smirking at me. She said, "You could take our bags out to the car for us."

This made Brittany smile and say, "I like how you think!"

"But it's broad daylight out," I protested.

"It's not like you're completely naked," joked Sarah.

"Yeah and didn't Lindsay tell you to see if we needed anything?" asked Rachel.

"I can see your minds are made up," I said to the group of devious smiling girls staring at me. I walked over to their bags and started to pick them up. There were two back packs and two duffel bags. I put one of the back packs on. Then I hung the duffel bags on my shoulders so that they hung in front of my penis and my butt. I picked up the last backpack in my left hand by a loop at the top.

"Thanks so much," said Dakota. "He's such a gentleman," added Sarah.

"Of course, it's my pleasure," I lied as I walked to the front door and opened it, standing out of the way and holding it open for the girls to exit.

"Oh that's all right, you can go first!" chirped Rachel.

I frowned at her before I moved cautiously in front of the open doorway. Before I stepped outside, I looked around for any signs of neighbors out and about. Once I was confident that the coast was clear, I stepped through the doorway. Here I was, in broad daylight, with nothing but a couple duffel bags and a tube sock to cover my nudity. This was especially nerve wracking for me because I was still fully erect. As I walked towards the back of Dakota's car, bare feet on pavement, my head was on a swivel. I didn't see anyone outside, but I could hear a car approaching from a cross street. My heart climbed into my throat as I saw the car approach the intersection at the end of my street and stop at the stop sign. I stopped in my tracks. Luckily, the car continued straight instead of turning onto my street.

I exhaled and continued the rest of the way to Dakota's trunk and stood there anxiously waiting for her to open it. Just then my neighbor from across the street stepped out of his front door and started walking towards his driveway. From his angle, I was hidden behind Dakota's car and he could probably only see my head and shoulders, but he was walking quickly down his driveway directly towards us.

"Oh shit, what is he doing? He's not coming over here, is he?" I whispered to the girls.

The girls heads all turned towards the neighbor at once with nervous looks on their faces. The fear that I saw on their faces greatly amplified the fear that I was already feeling. Just as I started to seriously consider fleeing back into my house, he suddenly stopped at the end of his driveway and bent down to pick up his newspaper. Then he stood up and waved to us and said, "Good morning!"

The girls waved and said, "Good morning," back to him and I waved sheepishly along with them. Then my neighbor turned around and returned to his house.

Once he was inside, the girls all started giggling and saying things like, "Oh my god that was great!" and "Did you see the look on Pat's face?" and "Ha-ha that was so funny." Then Dakota grabbed her key fob and popped her trunk. I nervously loaded the girl's bags into her trunk, leaving me fully exposed save for my tube sock. Now I was really looking around, terrified that a neighbor would appear from behind the bushes. At the same time there was a part of me that was so satisfied to be naked out in the daylight. Some part of me felt free and happy, unburdened by clothing.

Just as the terrified side of me was getting ready to bolt for the front door, the girls surprised me with a group hug. The feeling of the four girls embracing my naked body was wonderful; it made me forget all of my fears for a moment. I felt a mystery hand pinch my butt and another brush my hard penis. I stood there with my arms wrapped around Dakota and Brittany and enjoyed the warm embrace.

When the huddle broke, Dakota said to me, "Thanks for hanging out with us last night. I'm gonna miss you when I'm off at college."

"Yeah, I'll miss you too," I told her. "And I admit, I had fun last night."

And with that, the girls loaded themselves into the car and we all said goodbye. As Dakota started her car, I looked around to make sure that there still weren't any neighbors out and then bolted for my front door as fast as I could. After I had the door safely closed behind me, I let out a deep sigh of relief.