View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexandaggression View Post
I wouldn't recommend doing this dare. Good job thinking it out and all that, but think about it. I work drive thru. If that happened to me, I'd call the cops or report you for sexual harassment. Obstructing traffic, in public, completely nude, where young children can see you, probably isn't good either. I'm not positive about the law, but that might be filed under "indecent exposure" if a particularly strict cop happens to help you.
When you work "drive thru", how often do you lean so far out the window to look down into a car interior? I don't know where you work but I'm sure your boss would be very displeased if you did. The drive-thru window is specifically design to protect you from unruly "customers" so I don't know how you could claim "sexual harassment" unless you "invaded" a customer's private vehicle! If there in a pickup truck, you definitely can't tell what the person is or isn't wearing!

The dare NEVER instructs you to obstruct traffic. Your vehicle is on a public street with you concealed within it. Young children would never be able to see you since no parent is going to park their vehicle in the road in order for their children to gaze into other people's vehicles! I live in a beach town and it is quite common to see people going to the beach wearing just their swimsuits -- just shorts for guys and skimpy bikinis for gals. These types of revealing clothing could shock younger eyes but law enforcement can't charge any of them with indecent exposure!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote