View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 02:12 PM   #12
Username87654

PART 2

We both stood naked, not knowing what to say.
"Well the only other option is oral." Alexis said. "Wanna do that?" she asked.
Like any other horny teenage boy I quickly said "Yes."
We had to decide who would be first. We decided that we woud flip a coin, winner would have the first orgasm of the night. I chose tales. Alexis flipped the coin, it landed heads side up. This meant Alexis would be having the first orgasm. She looked up at me, smiling. My mouth watered, I could wait to taste her sweet juices. She layed down on the floor and spread her legs, inviting me in. I took a moment to stare at her soaking wet vagina. It was still shaven. It was bright pink and soaking wet, her clit was begging for me.
"Whenever you're ready." Alexis said.
I leaned in closer to her, taking in the aroma of her aroused vagina. My tongue then touched her vagina lips, filling my mouth with the taste of her juices. The moment seemed surreal. I licked harder, my tongue eventually found her clit. She seemed to be enjoying it. She made quite moans. I suddenly realized what I was doing. I pulled away.
Alexis gave me an odd look.
"What's wrong?" she asked.
"This is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this. You know I have a girlfriend." I said. It was hard to say those words, I wanted to keep this going but it just felt wrong.
"I've talked to Maddie about this before, she's fine with it." Alexis argued.
"But that doesn't make it right." I said.
Still naked, Alexis sighed. She looked disappointed.
"I just wanted to have some fun." she said in a disappointed tone.
"And you will." I said. "We have that sleepover starting tomorrow night. It will be great.
I could tell Alexis knew I was right. She gave in.
"Goodnight." she said as she slid on her clothes. She left my room leaving me alone.

I hated that I had just turned her down. It killed me to turn down a moment which could have been so great. I cared about Maddie too much to do that though. I still sat naked, not even bothering to get changed. I was still rock solid. I knew I couldn't just leave it. I would still cum tonight. I was sure Alexis went back to her room and masturbated too. I sat on my bed, still hard. I grabbed my solid penis with my right hand and slowly began stroking it up and down. In my head were images of what could happen this week. Within a minute, I felt an orgasm approaching. I didn't hold it in. Without even covering, I had a very strong orgasm. I let the 6 spurts of cum freely land on my legs and some on the bed. I sat there for a minute before I cleaned up. It took me a little while to recover from that strong orgasm but I eventually did. I grabbed some tissues from my nightstand and cleaned up the cum. I didn't even bother getting changed and went right to bed, still naked. I slept well, dreaming of this coming week and all it would hold.

Last edited by Username87654; 12-20-2011 at 11:28 AM.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote