View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 01:38 PM   #48
DoublemintFlash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
I hope everyone is having fun! You're almost halfway done!
This is a great dare! I have been locked since October 1st but have not been very diligent in spinning the wheel. On a flipside, I am here for the long haul through January 1st - so there will be plenty of opportunities.

Overall, the horniness peaked around October 5th, and I can't say that it has decreased. Although the morning erections have become less intense. A couple of times I had to take cool showers to relief the pressure of an erection.

Here are a couple of daily updates:

Oct. 12 Attempt to get hard three times throughout the day.
My cage allows me to get semi-hard, which tugs down on the cage. All 3 times I used a Hitachi wand to vibrate the cage. This causes my cock to swell and push through even the smallest openings in the cage. At this point I leak slightly.

Oct. 13. See how many edges you can manage in a single day.
The Hitachi want gives me the best stimulation that has a chance of reaching an edge, but the truth it that I had to keep the stimulation going for at least 20 minutes before there is even a remote possibility of reaching at edge. Today I spent about an hour at it, spread over a couple of sessions, and was only able to get close to the edge once. This is definitely not a set up where many edges are possible - or at least, where they are easy to achieve.