View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 01:32 PM   #7
hottyboy101

Default Chapter 5

Previously,
It was death match, Josh, Jacob and George were tying, when suddenly " YES I WIN HAH "

Chapter 5

"YES I WIN HAH" George screamed as he got the final kill with a headshot on Michael who wasn't really paying attention but was lost in thoughts of everyone in the room being naked. " Ah fuck " sighed Jacob as Josh said " MICHAEL earth to Michael for fucks sake ". Michael turned to the boys in distress as George was laughing on the floor. George stopped laughing and asked " So who's first or do I have to choose " the boys looked at each other, and without hesitation Jacob pulled down his boxers, revealing a what looked 5 inch flaccid dick. The boys stared, mesmerized, Jacob shouting " Don't stare! " as the others began to grow a semi. Next was Josh slowly pulling his boxers down revealing his defined V-line, making Jacob form a semi also, Josh's dick flopped out his boxers, also around 5 inch but semi, but smaller than Jacob's. Michael and George were both lost for words, George was definitely enjoying this as he was giggling the whole thing, but his bulge was starting to shine through his boxers which turned the others on a little. So then Michael looked from Josh to Jacob, who's eyes were on Michael's crotch. He suddenly pulled his boxers down to his feet, as he displayed his 6 inch semi dick, being bigger than all the others in the room. The boys were spellbound, when George spoke " Nice! " " How long do we have to stay like this " replied Josh, while Jacob was staring at Michael and Michael was staring at his feet distraught at what the others thought, and what he thought about himself and his sexuality. George replied " For the rest of the day until we have to go to the swimming pool party." He laughed, and the others looked pissed. Jacob sat on the sofa, butt naked, the others line of thoughts as to what to do, so Josh sat on the floor feet crossed, and Michael sat on the other sofa awake from his naked friends.

" Now what should we do " insisted George. The others didn't have many ideas, Michael was still uncomfortable with the thought, and Jacob's eyes were transfixed on Michael still. Michael didn't know what to think, Jacob's been his best friend since they were 5. " t or d? " answered Josh, George, the boy still in his socks and boxers laughed and said " Sure, you're all naked this should be fun ". They played rock,paper&scissors again, this time the order went Michael first, then Josh, George and finally Jacob. As Michael won, he got to choose first, going back to previous rules he still had maintained 2 more truths left, so he picked truth. With no delay George asked " So does the thought of these naked boys turn you on? " They looked at George, Michael losing his word muttering " No, they don't, I don't want to play this " and storms off upstairs into the bathroom. Jacob and Josh follow behind, all being in the bathroom. Josh said " I think we should pull his pants down " Jacob instantly agreed and Michael said " Sure whatever " so they made their way back downstairs, and found George in the fridge while still in his boxers and socks, getting some food. Jacob and Michael hung back staring at each other, while Josh ran up to George and vigorously pulled his boxers down, revealing a 4 inch flaccid dick. They all laughed while George looked in anger, and Michael felt a little revenge while grinning. " Michael what you grinning at huh? " George spoke as he ran to Michael and floored him, punching his face at least twice, Jacob ran up to him, and picked George up, throwing him against the wall saying " Leave him alone you dick " Michael just lay there, staring at the ceiling while his nose will still bleeding, Jacob ran down to Michael, got on his knees looking worried for Michael, Josh ran to George and started punching him. " Are you alright? " Said Jacob and Michael was only lost in thoughts again, Jacob placing his face above Michael so he could stare deep into those blue oceans of Michael's. George had always been knowing for throwing extremely hard punches at school, always knocking out his components. So that also lead to Michael fading out, unconscious. Jacob got up saying " Look what you did you dick head " George feeling sympathy for the knocked out boy, then being winded by Josh, lying on the floor now also George. Jacob and Josh agreed to cloth Michael and each other, and take him to the hospital as quickly as possible, leaving George behind.
Where they lived, age 15 was the youngest you could drive, and Jacob was the only one out of the who had got his driving pass and had a car, so he took Michael too the hospital along with Josh.

It was 3 hours later, Michael was on one of those hospitals bed, and Jacob was sitting beside the bed, asleep as he patiently waited for Michael to wake up. Josh had gone back to Jacob's house to take care of George. Michael uttered " Jacob ". Jacob woke up peacefully, smiling at the sight of Michael, who looked like he was also happy to see his best friend by his side. " Well that hurt " spoke Michael as he attempted to laugh, but his voice was croaky. Jacob also laughed a little, but was still smiling at Michael. It was obvious to Michael now that he felt different about Jacob, not just him being a best friend, but more. Michael realized he wasn't straight as he had always claimed to be. However he was not to say anything just in case it ruined what they had. The nurse came in, " Oh it's wonderful to see you awake again, Jacob you may now take him home if you would like " So, Jacob got up and picked up Michael, taking him into the car and seating him in the front seat. Jacob was driving when he placed his hand on Michael's, " I'm glad you're okay " Michael smiled at him, and Jacob smiled back, then fixing his eyes to the road.

They got back to Jacob's house, when they realized no one was home. On the fridge was a note " we r at the swimming party, meet u there " Jacob asked " Want to go? " Michael shrugged " I don't mind, nothing to do here anyways " so they packed their swimming kit and left the house. Arriving at the pool party, music playing loud, Jacob and Michael found Josh on the sun bed, and George in the swimming pool playing with other students from school. Josh got up " Heyy Michael you alright now? " Michael went to sit down, replying " yeah im good" but sounding upset, Jacob sat next to him, putting his arm over him and smiling at him.

It was close to 9 pm, Jacob Josh and George were all in the pool playing pool volleyball with all the other guys and girls from school. Michael was still quite down so didn't participate much. He hadn't spoken to George since. George had never hit Michael before because they were good friends. Jacob got out of the pool, dripping wet and walking over to Michael. " Why don't you get in" Jacob asked, Michael didn't say anything. " If I'm going to have to pick you up I will" said Jacob as he picked up, getting Michael wet as Jacob was wet from the pool. Just before Jacob threw Michael in, Jacob stared into Michael's eyes, smiling and knowing everything was alright. He threw him in, and they all played in the pool.

The boys all arrived home at 1 am, having a good night. George and Josh collapsed at their bed on the floor, falling asleep instantly. Michael asked if he could go take a shower, Jacob allowed him. Michael was in the shower lost in thoughts of the events in the past two days, contemplating his sexuality within the thoughts, when he heard someone outside the bathroom door. He couldn't see who was coming in as the shower glass was blurred, when it opened Michael was in shock when it was Jacob, with no clothes on. Jacob stepped in and grabbed Michael's hands placing them above his head, pushing him against the wall. Jacob stared deep into Michael's eyes, and kissing him passionately, hands still above his head. They kept kissing and once they stopped Michael was surprised and lost for words. Jacob just smiled at him, looking down at there erect dicks, which were pressed against each other when they were kissing. " Why did you do that? " asked Michael, sounding relieved but also shocked at the same time. " I couldn't help myself, Michael. " Said Jacob in a sexy voice which aroused them both. They started kissing again, Jacob grabbing Michael's ass, which was soft and warm from the water that was still running. Michael felt tired though, so he stopped and turned the shower off, drying himself off along with Jacob beside him, smiling at him. They both went back downstairs, turning all the lights of and lying in bed on the floor, staring into each others eyes, thoughts lost on what just happened and where their relationship just went. Jacob kissed Michael's lips, and fell asleep. Michael lie on his back, happy but confused, if Jacob was gay/bisexual, if Michael was the same or if that was just for fun. Either way it felt good kissing Jacob's soft lips again. Slowly he fell asleep, and all the four boys were softly sleeping for the rest of the night.

I enjoyed writing this part as it brought out more on Jacob and Michael's relationship, and where it was to go next. Thanks for reading, more to come soon
hottyboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote