View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 03:59 AM   #18
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

These tasks make this slut very wet. This slut will follow all of them for at least the next week.

This slut would also like it very much if each participant gives her a special nickname of their own choosing. That way when this slut addresses the participant or responds to a post by them, this slut will only refer to herself using the unique nickname given to her by them.

This slut is continues to follow the tasks set for her earlier:
  • This slut has chosen to wear a bra again today as this slut had a few video calls to attend this morning. This slut is therefore pantyless again.
  • This slut has "slut" written on her tummy, "needs cock" written again around her left nipple, and "denied" written above her pussy. The words are making her very horny.
  • This slut strips completely naked as soon as she enters the bathroom, even if it is just to pee. This slut finds this rule very humiliating.
  • This slut has been edging thrice before going to bed and upon waking up, and this slut feels she is getting closer to an accidental orgasm each day.

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote