View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 08:10 AM   #6
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
This is my first post here, but it's still a serious post and I've been lurking here for a while. I was considering posting this as an ad for a Dom/Mistress, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to enter submission yet or if I’m mostly looking to be more freeuse/dared…

I am a straight male, and would prefer to submit to a younger or older woman (both are really turn-ons...) but as I am just starting out exploring the kinky lifestyle, I realize that at this moment beggars can't be choosers. I am therefore open also for men, just to explore submission, kinks and dares in general. Right now it's mostly to build experience, and I would accept both single sessions, random tasks and something more permanent. For something more long-term, it would have to be with the right person.

What I'm interested in exploring:
-General submission
-Edging/denial
-Bondage
-Anal
-Crossdressing (more as a form of bondage/humiliation, and not really sissyfication/feminization)

Limits:
-Face/Social suicide
-Permanent
-Anything too messy

Boundries should be explored, and I'm interested in experimenting both with experienced people and beginners - everyone has their different perspectives. But please, be serious and not just «I dare you to strip naked». I like creative people! Either post here or PM me and I’m looking forward to getting to know you people and fulfilling fantasies.

Ask me anything!
Get a steel chastity cage so that if/when you get a Dom Mistress she can conytol the keys