View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #12
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 7

Sorry it's taken so long for me to continue this, but I haven't had time until now. Keep in mind I may make a few mistakes since I had to reread the story myself.
Bailey went to go change into a new pair of panties. She decided to put the thong back on, just in case Milton might catch a glance during the wedgie fight. Plus, it was tinier than a pair of granny panties, so it gave the others less to grab on to.
Once Bailey was ready, she came back in to the room and they all took a moment to prepare for the fight. They got in a circle and each started thinking of a "battle plan".
Kenzie was going straight for Josh. She was determined to embarrass him tonight, and if anyone was taking him out of the game now, it was her.
Lindsey still wanted revenge on Elliot, so she was planning to give him the worst wedgie of his life.
Brandon was going to focus on staying in. He figured he'd just try to knock Milton out of the game and see where the fight went from there.
Josh saw the look Kenzie was giving him, and he knew he was in for a pretty bad wedgie fight. He had decided that he'd rather just let her win this time, rather than risk everyone seeing that picture. However, he didn't want to go down without a fight if he could avoid it.
Bailey wasn't done with Megan. She was taking either eliminating her, or giving her one heck of a wedgie fight.
Elliot was kind of scared of Lindsey from the look she was giving him, but he couldn't resist trying to wedgie those Hello Kitty panties off her.
Megan was going to do everything she could to get back at Bailey. They kept glaring at one another.
Milton just wanted to stay in the game. While he knew he had to get a wedgie sometime, the blue briefs he had on were just not a good pair. Everyone who's ever had a wedgie has at least one pair of underpants they just don't want to be wedgied in. This was one of those pairs for him, they weren't special, but they wouldn't be very comfortable.
They got ready to start...
End of part 7
Part 8 soon I hope.