Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 02:08 PM   #6
FLCL

Chapter 3

I stood up, turned towards Lindsay, and grabbed my waistband. Lindsay was sitting upright looking both nervous and intrigued. From the other girls I heard laughter, "oh my god," and "do it!" I stood there letting the tension build for a second.

Then I laughed and sat back down. "Yea right," I joked.

Lindsay looked relieved with a hint of disappointment. The rest of the girls let out an "aww" and Sarah said, "you're no fun!" with a smile on her face.

"I'm not that drunk yet," I told her.

Brittany spoke up, "We should play a game!"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I don't know; let's make something up!" she said, thinking a second before continuing, "How about this: we take turns rolling a die; if you get a 6, you get to make a new rule or change an existing rule; if you get a 5, you get to ask another player "truth or dare?"; otherwise, you have to take as many drinks as the number shown on the die?"

"I'm game," said Dakota with the other girls following suit. They all turned and stared at me. "Yea sure, why not?" I replied. The girls let out a little cheer and I went off to find a die.

When I got back to the room, the girls were all huddled together whispering. "That doesn't look good," I thought to myself.

"Are you ready to play or what?" I said, interrupting their pow wow.

"We sure are," said Rachel, "and we decided you can go first since you're the youngest."
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote