Thread: Non-Fiction: My anal training journal
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
merlin207

Today's entry: I started this afternoon around 1PM by inserting one suppository with my small buttplug. I wear a pink VS satin thong to help hold it in, and a pair of black satin panties with a maxi-pad. I inserted the plug and supp while home on my lunch break, knowing I wouldn't be home to get releif until after 6PM. The ride back to work was fun with the plug working its way deeper with every bump. The first few hours weren't bad, as I was mostly sitting. As the day progressed, the supp started doing its job, and I started feeling the need to poo, but the plug was obviously preventing this. By time I left work around 5:30 I was anxious to make it home. The plug needed to come out, but the tight fitting pink thong was doing a great job holding it in, combined with driving it deeper when I sat on it. By this time, I was having some leakage around the plug, but the maxi was doing its job. Once home, I rushed to be bathroom. The plug shot out and relief came!

However, since I wasn't able to hold a single suppository without needed to poo, I decided I needed more training. As of roughly 2 hours ago, I inserted 3 additional suppositories and my medium buttplug. Again, a thong to hold it in, but this time 2 panties with a maxi pad each to push the plug deeper every time I sit. I will hold this for a minimum of 6 hours, and remove the plug for 1 hour before I poo again. If I cannot wait 1 hour, I will repeat the process while sleeping, but with additional supps and a larger plug.

I will report back after this session.

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote