Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 02:53 PM   #3
Luffy90

Chapter 3

“I’ll go first then since this was all my idea.” Ashley said as she drew the first notes from the jars. “Strip one item, and a truth from Luke. Interesting, So Luke. What’s gonna be the first truth for the night?”

Luke seemed hesitant to ask his question, but Lucy and Josh pushed him on. “Right... so... have you ever thought of anyone in this room while masturbating?”

Ashley stood up and removed her pants before answering the truth to most of the others surprise, revealing her white panties barely visible under the edge of her t-shirt.

“And yes, i have masturbated to someone in this room.” Ashley said before sitting back down. “Figured i’d remove something more daring than the socks early to get this going right?” The others seemed to appreciate her gesture.

“Mind letting us know who?” Lucy said with a big grin on her face, knowing all too well who Ash would’ve masturbated to. But Ashley ignored her request as she had already answered the question given to her. “Fine, i’ll go next then.”
Lucy put her hands down the jars. “Strip one item, and a dare... from Josh.” She looked up at Josh and made a sad face. “Please be nice to me Josh.”

Josh just laughed as he saw her face. “Fine i’ll be nice since it’s the first dare. Alright, this will be your dare then. Since you have to strip an item, choose a random person here to decide what you have to remove, and then he or she will remove it for you.”

“Alright just give me a sec.” Lucy grabbed her phone and downloaded a random generator app. “I’ll just put your names in here and let it choose for us. We can use it in later rounds as well if we need.” They watched it spin until it finally stopped on Luke. “Seems like you get to do the honor Luke.”

“In fear of you taking revenge on me later i’ll be nice to you this time and go with the boring option. So just lift your feet up to me under the table and i can remove your socks for you. No need to stand up.” As it was a glass table and everyone could see through, Lucy made sure to keep her legs closed so that he couldn’t see up her skirt as she lifted her legs. He pulled off her socks and threw them to the side. “I’m next then i guess.” Luke put his hands in the jars and read his notes. “Strip one item, and a truth from myself.”

“So you get the first free pass then.” Ashley said. “Though you still have to remove something.

“I’ll follow Lucy and take my socks off.” he took them off and threw them away. “Josh, you’re next.”

Josh then drew his notes. “Strip one item and a dare from myself.” He seemed happy with that result. “Well since i already had my jacket off i guess it’s your turn again Ashley.”

“Time for round two then.” Ashley announced and put her hands in the jars.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: