View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 01:28 AM   #100
nonstopdisco

Haha, yeah Demon have to wait and see :P

I was completely shocked by this and I wasn't really interested in making bets with someone I'd barely spoken to previously. I decided to hear him out then refuse.

"what ya got in mind then?" I asked sounding interested "I haven't got any socks for you to put in your mouth"

"haha good cause I'm definitely not doing that again" he laughed "how about whoever does worst at these questions has to do a dare?"

"Ok" I replied hesitantly "What do you have in mind?"

"Give me a dare first" he said with a smile

I stopped to think for a moment and this bet didn't actually sound like a bad idea because I thought I could get Phil to be barefoot with me and I wouldn't be singled out.

"Ok, how about this" I replied with a big grin "If you lose you have to go barefoot like me till we get outside for break"

"Ok!" Phil replied not looking too worried "but if you lose you've gotta put my socks in your mouth till we get outside for break"

I thought about it, having Phil's socks in my mouth seemed kinda fair to what he would have to do and I did owe him so I finally decided to agree to go with it.

"Ok, you're on!" I said sure of myself and I reached out and shook Phil's hand.

"awesome! let's get cracking then" Phil said with a smile and he quickly picked up his book and got to work.

I carried on working through the questions we'd been asked to do. I was trying my best to focus but I kept being distracted by Phil and the bet we had just made.

"We'll that's me finished" Phil said with a smile as he put down his pen. "looks like most of the class are done as well"

Everyone in the class was talking amongst themselves and did look like they had finished.

"last question" I told Phil "I'll whoop your ass!"

"you better finish it then" Phil replied "that's the longest one"

I carried on working on the question and finished it just as the teacher walked back in the room.

"Pens down" the teacher shouted "swap books with the person sitting next to you so they can mark your work"

I swapped books with Phil and he had a big grin on his face.

"You do know the answers are in the back of the book don't ya?" Phil said looking smug with himself. "I've already checked and I've got 10/10"

I suddenly had a sinking feeling and sure enough the teacher asked us to use the answers in the back of the text book to mark the work and Phil had 10/10.

"What did I get?" I asked sheepishly already knowing what was coming now I'd seen the answers "8/10, not bad but I beat ya man!"

"Shit, I can't believe you tricked me like that" I said feeling defeated "I'll get you back"

"Well, good luck with that" Phil smiled "Right now it's pay up time and I wanna make the most of the 20 minutes before break"

Phil kicked off his shoes and pulled off each of his socks before slipping his shoes back on.

"Here ya go!" he grinned as he passed me his sweaty black school socks under the table "I've been wearing these all week, so enjoy!"

I didn't say anything and I took the socks, which felt warm and damp with sweat, rolled them into a ball and quickly popped them in my mouth when no-one was looking.

The taste was revolting, but for some reason it didn't seem so bad. I think I was getting used to the humiliation.

"You're cool!" Phil said with a smile "we should hang out sometime"
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nonstopdisco for this post: