Thread: Female slaves
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 04:27 PM   #14
Joker50
Distinguished Member

If I may; I have had some of my friends on here a long time but others have come and gone. it is the nature of the site that people are not necessarily going to stay forever, also we are seeing a trickle of older members coming back on line. They are still asking for dares but now they have partners or kids or whatever.. or they haven't found anyone away from here who understands their needs.
The thing is, it is a site primarily designed for people to play truth or dare and it was not intended to be a dating site.

As it is has grown so it has become a place for more sexual / fetish / bdsm type games and contacts and people have paired up, that is humans for you, we have developed the site into it being more than was perhaps visualised in the first place.

You have to also remember that at one time the age for joining was as young as 13 and it was only the fuss of different countries and their laws being changed that finally pushed it up to 18.

The dares haven't changed that much either, I remember my previous profile getting into trouble for telling a girl of 13 or 14 that she shouldn't be asking for something as it would do her harm and then she reported me and i got the hassle. i think that was pictures too but I don't remember now.

And that was why kink talk was brought along, an 18 site you can post nudes etc too. Unfortunately it is almost a male gay site these days and a lot of women stay away because of that.

I understand why there are no pics rule on get dare and it sucks but you just have to go along with it.

as for the fakes....I'll be back

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote