Thread: Female slaves
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdom View Post
There is truth in what you are saying, but there are those of us who wish to find something long term and Getdare has not been conductive to it because of the reasons I went over above.

Getdare is more suited for the one off relationships. Its a forum to get dares and its Master/Slave section suffers for it.

It's true the master/slave section leaves a lot to be desired at times, but I don't think it's true that gd is more suited for short/one off relationships.

Butterfly and asslvr? Together for years and now married.
Lizzy and Drw? Together for over three years.
Lola and James? Together for quite a while and met in person several times.
Myself and AM? Together for over two years and have met in person.
Someone else I met on gd and switched with I lived with for a full year.

From what I am aware some of the above started talking because of the others ad in the m/s section.

Yes, there may be more people searching for a short or one off relationship than there is people searching for long term but I don't think that's anything to do with a lack of people willing to send pictures or use cam. Several of my examples including myself refused cam or pictures to begin with and now look at them.

I have also read other blogs, posts etc where others have met. I don't know them personally so didn't include them in the examples. But there are many more than the ones I listed.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote