View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 01:28 AM   #4
blueseagreen

The request was muffled as I breathed quickly, the blood already rushing to my head. I could feel my chest rising and falling rapidly as I twisted around. I looked at the hard cock in front of me, licked my lips and shuffled myself forward slightly.

I was somewhere else, and I looked up at him, my eyes full of lust and my mouth creeping into a smirk before I opened it. I took his cock in one hand from underneath, caressing the balls with my fingers. I moved it up and licked the shaft, lingering over the tip and back down again.

I began to massage the balls as I moved my mouth over his length and slowly began to suck. I could still taste myself on you as I moved in a little deeper. The water was still running down my back. I looked up making eye contact as I moved my mouth over his cock. I felt my pussy begin to pulse again.

All apprehension was gone as I moved my head faster. I could hear his sounds of pleasure above me and got faster. He started to move into me, and I grasped my thumbs as I felt him go deeper within me.
Still in a state of ecstasy I could hear nothing. I felt him begin to twitch within me and pull away slightly. I pulled back too, closed my eyes and flung my head back. My mouth was still open slightly and I soon felt his cum on my face. I could feel it travelling down into my mouth and I licked my lips, swallowing as it did.

I opened my eyes after a few moments and looked up at him again with lust and desire in my eyes.

“Good girl,” he says with a smile, breathing heavily.

We stayed breathing heavily for a few moments, until Shawn told me to stand up and clean myself off. I showered myself quickly and as I went to grab a towel from the wall, Shawn grabbed my hand and shook his head.

He tugged it gently and led me to the bed, telling he to lie down spread eagle. I did as I was told, and soon felt the metal restraints on my ankles and then my wrists. I could feel my pussy begin to pulse, my stomach tightening in arousal.

“You do trust me, little slut?” he asked.

“Yes Sir,” I replied.

I lay there naked, and still wet, my arms and legs spread and restrained against the bed. He knelt in between my legs and moved his hand slowly down my wet and sensitive body, starting from my jaw. He lingered over my breasts and I moaned softly arched my back a little. He moved his mouth over my nipples and I moaned louder this time. His hands moved down further and I could feel my skin begin to form goose bumps.

Finally his fingers found my clit and pussy. I arched my back at the light touch, still sensitive down there.

“My, my little slut, you are still so wet,” Shawn said.

I could only manage a moan as he gently began to rub. He then stopped and I whimpered. I heard some rustling from across the room and tried to look. I saw him return with a vibrating bullet, a large rabbit and a dildo.

He only smirked at me as he inserted the vibrating bullet. As it hit my g-spot I jerked and moaned. He then turned the rabbit on the highest setting and placed the tip on my clit. I began to feel the intensity very quickly.

“Don’t cum until I tell you Kaylee,” I heard Shawn say.

I whimpered at this, thinking about the torture. Yet I knew the denial would only make it worse.

Shawn began to circle the vibrator around my clit, increasing the pleasure. I clenched around the bullet vibrator, trying to make sure it would stay in.

“Oh, please let me cum Sir,” I breathed out.

“Not yet,” he said.

“Please, Sir, please let me cum!”

“Are you close slut?” he asked.

“Yes Sir. Oh please, PLEASE!”

“Push the bullet out.”

I stopped clenching around the bullet slipped out on its own from how wet I was down there.

I then felt the dildo slip in and he began pumping it in and out of my tender pussy. I didn’t know how much longer I could last.

“PLEASE SIR, PLEASE LET ME CUM!” I screamed.

“Cum for me slut,” he all but whispered.

I heard the request and pushed against the dildo as I gushed out and screamed in pleasure. My back arched high and I felt the pressure against my wrists and ankles as I pulled up.

As I moved to bring myself down again, I felt the rabbit go in, on high, as it pleasured my pussy and clit.
It only took three minutes for me to get to the edge again.

“May I cum Sir?” I asked.

“Yes, you may.”

My legs shook this time as I squeezed my muscles around my pussy muscles around the vibrator. I came again and screamed once more, feeling slightly exhausted by this point.

My chest was rising and falling rapidly and my thighs were shaking.

“Well done slut,” I heard Shawn whisper in my ear. He kissed the side of my neck several times. I began to move against the restraints again, and he finally let me go.

“You can go and dry off Kaylee,” he said.

“Thank you Sir.”

I made my way to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, drying my hair and body. My pussy was very tender and even the brushes I made with the towel made me squirm.

As I finished drying myself I came to the realisation that I didn’t have any clothing. My dress and bra lay torn on the ground and my panties were soaked with my pee.

“Um, Shawn?” I said, exiting the bathroom in the towel, looking down at the torn pieces of fabric on the floor.

“No clothing huh?” he said, smirking at me.

I nodded in confusion.

“Don’t worry, I came prepare,” he said, stepping past me and opening up the other side of the wardrobe, “We will need to go shopping but, as much as I would love you to, you can’t go out naked.”

He took out the short, tight dress and gave it to me. I smiled, trying not to laugh as I looked at it. He was appealing to my geeky side as well now. The dress was all he gave me and I quickly slipped it on. The dress covered me enough, but I feared that if I did bend over my bare ass would be seen. I felt sexy in it.

“Thank you Sir, I love it.”

“Good. Now, I left everything you need to do your hair and make-up in the bathroom. But hurry, we have some shopping to do.”

I entered the bathroom, a flurry of excitement filling my stomach. I didn’t know what more to expect, but if this was just the beginning, I knew the trip was going to be an exciting one.

Last edited by blueseagreen; 10-03-2014 at 01:31 AM.
blueseagreen is offline   Reply With Quote