View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 01:21 AM   #6
damon fredman

She resumed sucking his cock. She sucked on his balls as well then moved up to his face to kiss him. He grabbed her breasts and begun to suck on her nipples.
Lilly: “Yes Jason like that. Mmmmm.”
Lilly then laid down with her legs spread. Jason kisses her breasts and moved down to her stomach. He then kissed her bald pubic area. He started kissing her thighs then licked her vagina. Lilly moaned really loudly.
Jason got up and rubbed his cock on her vagina lips then slowly pushed it in.

They heard a know on the door. Jason went to the peep hole, and saw Morgan.
Morgan: “Lilly is Jason here I need to talk to him about something with the team?”
Lilly: “No, I don’t know where he went.”
Jason saw Morgan walk away from the door.

They went back to the bed and continued.
Jason pulled out right before he came and stuck his cock in Lilly’s mouth. She swallowed all his cum.

-Next month-
Lilly was heading to the office to get a physical to try to join the 7th grade track team, he sister Tina went with her as she was trying to join the 8th. And since they were sisters the nurse cut time by having the appointments at the same time.

They were in the room and Morgan locked the door and flipped the switch for the exam light outside.
Lilly and Tina whispered so Morgan couldn’t hear while she was typing on the computer.
They were talking about why they never thought about Morgan sexually cause she was a hot young woman. And they both knew that Jason and her had sex multiple times.
Morgan: “Ok girls let’s get started, can you both take off your clothes.”
Lilly: “We will feel more comfortable if you were naked too.”
Morgan: “Umm I guess.”
They all took off their clothes.
After everything they were about to put their clothes on when Lilly spoke up.
Lilly: “We know about you and or cousin, and we will tell the principal if you don’t have sex with us. Morgan looked at the two young girls.
Morgan: “How did you find out?”
Lilly: “Not telling you, now we won’t have sex here, our parents and brother will be out so you can be at our place. Now get dressed and come to our address which you have in your computer.”

-At Lilly and Tina’s farmhouse-
Morgan knocks on the door. Lilly opens it, inviting her in.
Tina: “Hello Morgan, get undressed and got into that room and lay on the bed.”
Tina pointed at her’s and Lilly’s bedroom.
Morgan obeyed. Lilly and Tina took their clothes off in the living room and entered their room, seeing Morgan nude on their bed.
Tina: “Spread your legs.”
Morgan obeyed and Tina comes to her and rubs her vagina.
Tina: “Lilly go get it.”
Lilly went to the closet and pulled out a bag. Lilly opened it and pulled out a strap on. Tina put it on.
Tina: “Get it wet for me.”
Morgan sucked on the rubber strap on. She laid back down and Tina rubbed the dildo on Morgan’s vagina lips. She then entered her pussy. Tina moved her hips making the dildo go in and out. Lilly went and sat on Morgan’s face and Morgan licked her pussy.
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote