View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 11:41 PM   #5
Munchy

Default Destroy me level for dannyboi1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboi1234 View Post
1- destroy me
2- Did not complete dares and disobeyed my master
3- Cbt(and sounding), cum eating, piss drinking, sweat, underwear, socks, hidden public. Limits no illegal, animals, shit, diapers,
4- 6 inch dildo, sounding rods(6-8 inches) cock cage
Read in full before starting.

You will need, the dildo, cage, hair tie or rubber band, a cup, toothpaste, hot sauce, Tape, Ice.

1- You will Masturbate and cum 5 times in the cup, save it.

2- put hot sauce on your dick and put your cage on and lock it, put a sock over it and put the tie or band to hold it in place.

3- Cover the dildo with toothpaste, the toothpaste is your lube, insert the dildo into your ass quickly and not slowly or gradually, keep it inside and dont move it, tape the base of the dildo in your ass crack to make sure it doesnt slip out, Scoop the cum from the cup into your mouth and hold it there for this whole Step 3, you will now clean your whole house floor naked with the cage and sock and dildo on you as told before.
If the dildo falls out for any reason, you will put hot sauce on it and re insert it everytime it falls.

4- put on tight underwear and give yourself a massive wedgie to hold the dildo properly in place for whats to come next.

5- put on some sport clothes or running clothes, you will go for a 45 minute run, every 15 minutes you will find a seat and sit down and grind subtly on your dildo and pull your wedgie back up again each time.

6- After the 45 minutes are over, you will find a public bathroom/portapotty/restaurant toilet or mall toilet stall, anything of that sort, and you will fuck yourself with the dildo for 5 minutes. get dressed back up with a wedgie again, you can go home now.

7- get naked again but dont remove the cage or sock or dildo, you will pinch and rub your nipples very hard for 10 straight minutes, after the 10 minutes are over, you will get some Ice and Hot sauce, you will alternate every 10 seconds between rubbing them with hot sauce and rubbing them with ice.

8- You now will remove everything and get completely naked, remove the sock, cage, and dildo, Hold your asshole in a gape for 30 seconds, You will get ice and rub it on your dick untill the hot sauce pain is gone and it shrinks to its minimum, After that you will start inserting ice cubes into your asshole, 10 in total, you will hold them in for 5 minutes while running in the house, and squating, alternate between the movements, after the time is up you can push the ice cubes out.

Your punishment is now complete.

I expect your full report replied to this quote, and a full report sent to my KIK : MunchyMood , You will include the following in the Kik Report: the cum cup, the hotsauce covered dick in a cage, and one with the sock tied, cum in your mouth, picture of the dildo covered in tooth paste and a picture of how it looks when inside you, a picture of the wedgie from the back and front, a picture of you sitting on one of the benches, a picture of you in the toilet stall holding the dildo and then one while putting it back inside you, pic of your sore nipples , 1 with sauce and 1 with ice, a picture of the Ass gape, and a picture of ice on your hole before inserting and after pushing.

I expect pictures of each part before and after doing the step to see how the punishment affected you.

KIK: MunchyMood

Reply soon
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote