View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 03:51 AM   #14
SexySara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I’m glad you like my first idea. Here are a couple of other rules to consider to make you feel like a good, obedient slut each day.

1. Only wear skirts or dresses that are above the one when standing. When the weather is cold, you may wear stockings or crothless pantyhose.
2. Only wear shoes with heels of at least 3 inches each day.
3. When sitting at your desk, you are not allowed to cross your legs or let your knees touch. They must always be at least 1 inch apart. Keep track of how many times you violate this rule while at work. When you get home, multiply that number by 4 and that is how many spanks to your ass cheeks with a wooden spoon or similar household object. For example, if you forget and cross your legs 4 times during the day, that is 16 spanks, 8 to one ass cheek, 8 to the other.
4. One day a week, ask someone on GD to pick 2 words to write on your body. One word is to be written on one inner thigh and the other on the other inner thigh. You may wash normally but not allowed to try to remove the words the rest of the week.
Tank you for this rule.these rules obviously makes me feel slutty all the time.this slut will implement additional rules from tomorrow.