View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 04:40 AM   #26
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Wow, that is a quite intense dare - I love it! Thanks a lot lola for your effort. Since I share my flat, and for this dare I better need to be alone, I only can start that dare next week. But I will write a report and post a link here once I finished.

And because of your last answer I feel like I should give you 10 more squats, so that the training is worth it

First some intimate questions:

1) How long does it take you to edge usually?
2) Once you did an edge, how long does it take you to carry on to an orgasm? Can you instantly orgasm then, or do you need some time to go over the edge?
3) Do you like denial?
4) What was the longest time you've been in denial?
5) What was the maximum number of orgasms you had in a row?

And now some other questions:

6) Do you like reading books?
7) Are you a water lover, or do you rather prefer to stay in the shallow parts of the water?
8) What is your favorite way to travel?
9) What is your favorite way to stay somewhere over night (tent, hotel, etc...)?
10) If you could repeat the last 5 years, what would you do differently? (Maybe this is a too private question. You can also answer something unspecific in that case.)

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote