View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 04:36 PM   #26
subDanni

When Sarah came out from the shower she told me that she would go and sleep over at her boyfriend. I was not allowed to leave the house or to wear boy-clothes.

Sarah: I know what you were going to ask me, and the answer is no. I'm not unlocking the cage.
Me: Yes, Sarah, I understand.
Sarah: And don't rub my locked dick too much when I'm gone. Otherwise I'll have to tie you down every time I leave you here alone. We don't want that, right, Jenna?
Me: Yes, Sarah. I will behave good.
Sarah: Good girl, Jenna. And do all the chores I told you. This place better be spotless when I'm back. And my clothes should be washed. Don't perv too long with the panties, sissy!
Me: Yes, Sarah. I will do it all.
Sarah: Good girl. I want you to have lunch ready when I get back home around 12 o'clock. See you tomorrow, slave.
Me: Yes, Sarah. See you. Bye.

Sarah usually switched out her boyfriends very often, but she had been dating this guy for almost three months. He was typical good-looking and kinda muscular guy. Not huge muscles, but well built. He was a bit older than Sarah. I'd heard he was 25 years old.
I did all the chores. Cleaning the house and washing clothes. Obviously I couldn't manage to not sniff and lick Sarah's panties before washing them. Just when I was about done with it all and ready for bed, I received a message on my phone. It was from Denise.

Text, Denise: Well?!

Crap. I completely forgot about the pics she wanted.

Text, me: Sorry, Denise. I will take the pics now.
Text, Denise: Omg, Jenna. You have 8 min to send me the first pic. It better be sexy.

I quickly got out of my clothes and ran into their bedroom and looked in my step-mom's closet. Luckily I already knew where her underwear was. She had many elegant bras and panties. I put on a black lacy bra with a matching thong. I took a picture, both front and behind, but only my body. Then sent it to Denise.

Text, Denise: Omg. Don't cut out your cute face, Jenna. Send me new ones.

I did as she said.

Text, Denise: Good girl. Now take the other two. In one of them I want you to hold up a sign saying “I'm doing this for Denise”. On the other I want one saying “I love wearing my step-mom's underwear”.

I did as she said. With a purple set, and in the last with a white set.

Text, Denise: Awe, you're so cute. I'm almost getting wet looking at these. I wonder how long Sarah would keep you locked in chastity if she saw these.
Text, Me: Thank you, Denise. But please don't show them. I beg you.
Text, Denise: Well, not yet anyway. If you do one more thing I won't show them to anyone.
Text, Me: Yes, please. I will do it.
Text, Denise: Good. I want two pictures of you in the bathroom. One that show you licking the rim of the toilet. And one of your head in the toilet bowl. Oh, and keep that white bra and thong on.
Text, Me: Omg. Do I have to?
Text, Denise: Sissy Jenna. You have about 8 minutes before I send the pics to Sarah, unless I have what I want.

I took the pics. Even though I had just cleaned the bathroom this was very humiliating.

Text, Denise: Hahaha. I can't believe you did that. You look so stupid!
Text, Me: I hope it was good enough.
Text, Denise: Yes, you are safe. For now. Bye.

I was very humiliated, but decided to go to bed and try to get some sleep. When I woke up I put on a short pink skirt, a red bra and red thong. I tried to do my make-up and wore the wig. I watched some TV until it was time to make lunch for Sarah. Suddenly I got a text.

Text, Sarah: Send me a picture of yourself now. I want to see what you are wearing.

I did as she said.

Text, Sarah: Good girl. Now one from behind. I want to see your butt.

I sent a new one, with my skirt lifted up so she could see my ass in the red thong.

Text, Sarah: Cute. I'm coming back home in 30 minutes.

She arrived as she said and the lunch was ready. I was instructed to sit on my knees on the floor while she ate. After she was done she fed me while I sat on my knees. I felt so submissive.

Sarah: You know. I've been dating Ryan for a while now, and I have some news for you.
Me: Are you breaking up with him?
Sarah: Haha, shut up. But not exactly. You know. He is bisexual. Have I told you that? He also kinda have a dominant side he can't get out with me. I'm not into being dominated.
Me: Ehm. Why are you telling me this?
Sarah: Hehe, well.. I showed him some pics of you dressed all cute. He liked it, so I told him he could do his domination on you.

I didn't know what to say. I just sat there quite.

Sarah: Hehe, you will help us with our relationship. It's not easy for him to have those urges without being able to do anything about it. I will make sure he's not too rough with you, hehe. Oh, and before I forget. I kinda gave him the keys to your chastity.
Me: No way, Sarah. Did you really do that?
Sarah: Yes. I could probably get them back, but I rather want him to have them, for now. So that you will be obedient for him. He will come over later today. Maybe he will be kind and release you if you're really good. Who knows?
Me: Yes, Sarah. I understand.
Sarah: Ah, that cute puppy-face of yours.. It will be fun. I promise.

My head was spinning. Scared of how long it might take before I would be released from chastity and also about what kinky things Ryan might be into. Sarah just smiled at me.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: