View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 10:00 AM   #19
subDanni

Sarah: Denise, lets go to my bedroom.
Denise: Yes, I'll just give her a little kiss on the forehead. You need to give her a new name tho. A cute girly name.
Sarah: Yes, I was thinking Jenna. You like that?
Denise: It's pretty. I like it.
Sarah: What do you think, Jenna. Do you like your new name?
Me: Yes, Sarah. Thank you for the pretty name.
Denise: Well, lets go to the bedroom already. I want to play.
Sarah: Yes I agree.

They didn't tell me what to do. I didn't dare to follow as Denise hurried to the bedroom. Same with Sarah, but she stopped at the door and turned around looking at me.

Sarah: Well, what are you waiting for, silly? Don't you wanna come to my bedroom, Jenna?
Me: Yes, yes. I'd love to!

When we got in to the bedroom Sarah told me to sit on the floor beside the bed and on my knees. I was not allowed to go in the bed. They immediately continued their make-out session. Denise laid on her back on the bed, with Sarah on top of her. It didn't take very long before Sarah's hand was down Denise's pants and not long after that her pants were off. And then her shirt. Denise laid there in bed, wearing only a bra and thong. I was rubbing my locked cock furiously.

Sarah: Mmmm, I want to fuck you, Denise. You're so hot.
Denise: Yes do it. Do it in front of your horny slave!
Sarah: Mmm, yes. But Jenna don't deserve to see any of us naked. Wait here, Denise.

Sarah went to her night table and got out a blindfold, rope and a strap-on dildo. She tied my hands tight behind my back. As she stood right before me and was about to blindfold me, Denise got out of bed and hugged Sarah from behind. Feeling her breaths with her hands, squeezing them right in front of me. It was easy to see that Sarah loved it. Denise then moved one hand down into Sarah's pants and rubbed her pussy.

Sarah: Denise! You horny slut, you make me so wet.
Denise: Mmmm, yes. I really want you to fuck me Sarah. In front of your step-brother. That's so hot.
Sarah: Well, the strap-on is right here. Help me get it on and I'll fuck you hard.

Denise quickly helped Sarah get on the 8 inch black strap-on. And right after that, I was blindfolded. It seemed as Sarah was the more dominate of the two, being that she was wearing th strap-on, and was not undressed. Hearing Denise moan loud with pleasure was extremely frustrating. I feared I might cum, even with the cage on and not touching myself. They fucked for a while.

Sarah: You wanna cum for me you horny slut, Denise?
Denise: Yes, yes!! I'm gonna burst!
Sarah: You wanna cum in front of my pathetic step-brother? My fucking slave?
Denise: Yes! Please can I cum?!
Sarah: Jenna can't see you, but I'm sure your sexy and slutty moans get her frustrated. You like that?
Denise: Yes, I love to tease your slave! I want it to be frustrating for that bitch! Mmm!
Sarah: Such a slut! Cum for me you sexy girl!

Hearing Denise have an orgasm made me so horny that I laid down and tried to hump the floor. Didn't help me much. After a bit it became quiet, so I stopped humping the floor. I could hear kissing sounds. Wet kisses and soft moans. Until Sarah went out of bed and got the blindfold off of me. I could not see Denise, she was standing behind me out of my sight.

Sarah: What are you trying to do, slave?
Me: I just became so horny. You are so sexy.
Sarah: You didn't answer my question.
Me: I was trying to hump the floor and cum.
Denise: Haha, I didn't know it was possible to be as pathetic as your step-brother, Sarah.
Sarah: Hehe, me neither. But silly Jenna, you are not allowed to cum unless I say so.
Me. Yes I know Sarah. I'm sorry.
Sarah: This means I have to add more days for you in chastity. You leave me no choice.
Denise: Awe, poor little Jenna. You are so mean, Sarah.
Sarah: That's the only way she will learn. Oh, I see you are dressed. Do you wanna see Jenna suck the dildo I fucked you with?
Denise: Yes, I would like to see that.

They put me up on my knees again and made me suck the strap-on. The taste was very good. Denise recorded me as I sucked. Same did Sarah, and giggled at me. After I had cleaned the strap-on Sarah untied my hands and went to the bathroom. Denise then wanted to tell me something while Sarah was gone. She talked as if she didn't want Sarah to hear.

Denise: Open your mouth again. I have a reward for you.

I opened my mouth and she stuffed her blue thong into my mouth.

Denise: You like that? Just nod your head yes.
I nodded.
Denise: I want something else from you. Sarah won't like this, so we will not tell her. I want three pics of you wearing three different bra and panty sets that belong to your step-mom. OK? Look up at me and nod your head.
I hesitated for 2 seconds before nodding.
Denise: I want the pics tonight. I'm sure your step-mom have a lot of sexy underwear.
I nodded again.
Denise: Oh, so you know she has. Such a naughty little sissy.

She petted my head and rubbed my swollen balls under my skirt. She looked at my horny looking face and smiled as she rubbed my balls and locked cock.

I nodded, admitting that I had been going through my step-mom's underwear.
Denise: Hehehe, awe. Good girl. I can't wait to see the pics. And remember, no telling Sarah. You can take the thong out of your mouth, but you can keep it. I don't want it back.

Denise made me crawl behind her into the hallway and got ready to leave. Sarah came back, gave Denise a hug and said good buy to her. After Denise had left I wanted to ask how long I would be locked in chastity. I felt like I couldn't take it any longer.

Me: Sarah, can I ask you something?
Sarah: Jenna, my pretty slave. You need to clean up after us. After that you can ask me anything. I'll take a shower now.

I did as instructed.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: