Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #44
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Shawn wanted to give the readers a quick update:

-----
At some point during our meal Kate said I need to find the ladies room.
I’ll go with you Lyndsay said. I looked at Shawn and I wanted to ask to go but he stopped me. As if he know what I was going to ask.

Kate wait... You can have Caroline for a few minutes but don’t be to long, I’ll be waiting.

I was so glad he let me go because I was going to ask for permission.

I followed the girls into this small ladies room. It only had two stalls. It was a very dark bathroom with black walls and marble floors. At this point I was drinking about double the amount each of them were so I really had a lot of pressure on my bladder

Kate I have been drinking so much today can I go first?

Yes but I want you to sit on me and pee between my legs.

She sat down and spread her legs apart.

How do you want me to sit master? Thinking she might like me calling her master.

Caroline can you call me sweety when we are together? she asked.

Yes of course.. Sweety how would you like me to pee. I asked again.

Well hun, turn around and let me see that nice ass of yours and sit down.

I pulled up my dress and faced Lyndsay in front of me and lowered my self to Kates lap.

My head was in view of Lyndsay and her perfect breast and she had a big smile.

I was trying to go but maybe the way I was sitting or the fact that I wanted to touch the breasts in front me it didn’t come out.

Finally I heard a hissing sound but it wasn’t me it was Kate.

Kate tried to urge me on and said come one baby I want you to pee for me. She wrapped her hands up and to the side exposing my breasts and slightly pinched my nipples.

With her coaxing I was able to force out a good steady stream.

When I finished, Kate pulled down some toilet paper and gently swiped me once. She asked me to get up and turn around and gave me the wet paper.

Use that on me, she said.

Did you need to go Lyndsay? You want to hop on as well? Kate asked.

Sure what the hell. She straddled her face to face and put her hands on her shoulders.

I lowered myself down to watch. Even though it was dark I could see Kates pussy open wide and Lyndsays pussy just hanging about to open. I watched as her pussy lips slowly moved apart and her jet sprayed all over and sprinkled on Kates pussy.

When she was finished Kate pulled some more toilet paper down and gave it to me.

I know what she wanted so I didn’t ask for instructions. I wipped Kate first and Lyndsay wetness touched the upper part of my wrist. Than I moved to wipe her pussy up.

As we were walking out Kate took my hand and spun me to her.

I didn’t get a kiss yet.

Thank you sweety, I said as we held hands to the table.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote