Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #35
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

We all walked to the bathroom together and I watched each of these amazing looking girls naked. I decided I need to give Caroline a golden shower.

Caroline you need to sit on the floor of the shower on your knees facing me. I have an idea. Now Kate come to the back of me and let me have your hand.
I took Kates left hand and pulled it front of me. She pressed her tits on my back and laid her right hand palm out gently touching my ass.

Now I need to start my shower and Kate will shower your face first.

Kate and I had done a lot of things together but in the last few years could not think of a time she held be dick as I peed. Kate started to squeeze a little to tight. When I started to push out and I had to tell her, Not so tight hun, you don’t have to milk it out.

Both of the girls giggled slightly with that comment.

Caroline open you mouth and close you eyes. You point it where you want it.

I slow and steady stream shoot out and hit her lower chin and breast. Kate adjusted her aim and put the stream at her mouth. My stream started to die down and Kate wipped it around all over her face.

Kate brought her mouth to my ears and softly said, Please tell her to swallow Shawn.

Swallow please!

She opened her eyes and shut her mouth and gulped it down. Than opened her mouth to show it was gone.

Caroline’s nest words were, Master I need to shit.

Alright, get up and face the other way. Squat down as if you were going on the toilet.

Now reach around with your hands and catch it. Don’t drop it or you will need to pick it up with you mouth.

Kate was still in the same spot caressing my ass and cock. My cock was stiffening up when Caroline didn’t waste a second bent over as instructed. At the same timing both Kate and I kneeled down for a better view.

I could see her ass hole start to pucker up and than open about the size of a quarter. It wasn’t long at all but one turd fell out about the length of a pen. Than fell into her hand. She than with one last push another fell but was about half the size. She pushed again and nothing came out.

I think I am done now. Caroline said.

Now put it in the toilet and flush and wash your hands off.

I started the shower and Kate and I started to soap each other up. Caroline entered and I pulled her to me and said bend over as much as you can. With your ass in the air and your hands on your feet.

I got some the soap suds from Kate’s hair and started to wash Caroline’s ass crack. I moved my fingers all over and than inserted my thumb in her hole. She puckered up slightly both with the soap it loosened up. I turned it several times in a complete circle. I took Kate’s hands and inserted her thumb in place of mine. At first she just sat there and didn’t move than I began to mover her hand more and she took over and placed her index finger in her pussy and went back and forth a few times.

Okay that should be squeaky clean. They both said yep. Now lets rinse her off. Kate and Caroline did each other hair and Caroline cleaned my shaft.

Than Caroline asked if I needed a better cleaning in my ass. I said, Just a little not a deep cleaning like you got.

She ran her fingers up and down slightly and I said that should be good for now.

WIth all of our soap removed I shut the shower off and said I got two brushes for your hair so get ready we have two more things to get before dinner and the show.

I got my clothes on and Kate grabbed her bra and panties and put her clothes on. I grabbed Caroline’s and held on to them. We all walked out with Caroline naked and I handed her the panties and dress and threw the bra on the doorknob with a do not disturb sign. Caroline was pretty talented on getting her dress on fast.

As we walked to the elevator I said I say we get some mojitos and maybe Lyndsay is still working.

I looked over at Caroline and she started to blush and said that sounds great.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote