Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 05:07 AM   #34
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Caroline and her naked self was first out of the bathroom.

So what do you want Master Shawn! Caroline said.

Kate came out starting to remove her dress and her panties must have been on the floor in the bathroom.

I said, Well I would love to watch the two of you make out for awhile and then eat each other out. How does that sound Kate?

I’ve been wanting to do that since she got in the limo.

So what are you waiting for Kate you lay on the bed. And CarolineI, I want you to take her bra and get on top of her and make out for awhile.

Kate had her head on the pillows and Caroline got on and straddled her and started a slow kiss with her lips. I noticed as Caroline took her left hand and reached around her and started to insert 2 fingers in her slit. Kate started to moan as her new found friend increased her speed of her fingers. I could see her juices starting to flow already.

Caroline why don’t you flip over and start eating her out. Kate move down a little I’ve got an idea, I asked.

Since it was a King size bed there was plenty of room so I decided it was my time to join. I removed my clothes and faced Caroline’s face as she was devouring Kate’s pussy.

How does she taste Caroline?

Very sweet, she mumbled.

Let me taste her on you and I knelt down to her face and kissed her lips and brought my tongue in her mouth. I could tell her face was very wet and the familiar taste of Kate was on her. I than stood up and said wet my cock with you mouth.

She was still on her hands and knees in a low doggy style position as Kate grabbed a few pillows to rest her head and was able to reach her pussy. I took Caroline’s hair and started to move in and out of her mouth for just a few pushes. Than I pulled out and said spit on my cock.

Caroline pulled back slightly and spit a generous amount of saliva on my cock that was now hard. WIth that I moved behind her and inserted it in he pussy right above Kates head.
It went in very nice and I said Oh man your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock.

Kate was trying to lick her clit with me in Caroline but the motion was starting to get to fast. I watched as Kates legs started to apart wider as she must have also been rocking up and down because Carolines head was going up and down. Finally all Kate could do is moan. I wish I could say I lasted for and hour but after not being able to cum for such a long time I knew it would be not that long before I would cum in her. I grabbed Caroline with both my hands and raised one of my legs up and started increasing the steady rhythm faster and faster until I was shaking her entire body with every thrust.

Caroline was unable to keep control of Kates pussy and she lifted her head and yelled out Oh yeah!!! Fuck Me Harder!!! I want to feel you cum in me.

Kate started in as well Keep going fuck that little cunt! Let me watch you fuck your nasty little slave!

That was it she pushed me to my breaking point as I thrusted one last time I exhaled through my teeth fairly loud. I pulsated my cock and released my cum as deep as I could.

After a moment my sense started coming back I noticed Caroline and were very sweaty and the room was filled with that sex smell.

Caroline went on working on Kates pussy and I finally decided to pull out. I brought my cock so that my tip was just about to pop out of her pussy when I saw Kate. She had her eyes closed with her mouth open as she was still slightly moaning. I pulled out to see my white cum drip around my cock and start to fall. The first drop land to her right side but missed her. It was than I took both of my hands and put my thumbs as close to Caroline’s wet pussy and spread her apart. Kates mouth was open and her eyes were still closed not knowing she was going to get a surprise. I could see a large pill of cum starting to form. I adjusted Caroline’s pussy down a little more. I could feel Caroline trying to help slightly as if she knew what I was trying to do. I started to shake her ass slightly but not to hard. Finally the cum load fell and it fell directly on Kates tongue. She closed her mouth and opened her eyes and smiled.

I said don’t swallow open up there is a little more. Caroline sit up.

I helped guide her to Kates mouth and said push the rest out.

Caroline was straight up hovering over Kates mouth. She took both hands and parted her lips apart and her stomach moved out and in like she was forcing it. I watched as two large globs fell into Kate’s mouth.

Seconds later Caroline pushed again and said that must be it.

Now I want Kate to kiss you and you need to swallow everything she gives you.

When both of their lips touched I could see that Kates mouth was full of cum and she tried to use her tongue to cup and pass it to Caroline. I could tell she was swallowing because between kisses her mouth was somewhat clean.
They did there best but created a mess all over each of their faces.

We sat on the bed for a little longer as I was slowly touching Kates breast with on hand and Carolines with the other. They also did the same.

Well lets get in the shower because we need to go shopping for to more things. I almost forgot to tell you both about my other rule. The rule is no one is allowed in the shower alone and no one must ever wash themselves.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote