Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:32 AM   #32
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Caroline asked to go first. I had a great view.

She took out the money and bent over slightly. I could see the managers eyes light up a little when she removed the money from her bra.

Not to be outdone Kate wanted to go big. Using her left hand she pulled down her dress and bra clearly exposing her left breast and using her right hand to grab the money. She almost paused and wanting to make sure we all noticed. I couldn’t help but thinking that this was the second time she did something risky and made sure it was bigger then Caroline’s. I would have to giver her some sort of reward for that.

We started walking to out of the Miracle Mile Shops and back to the Planet Hollywood. When I was watching Caroline from behind a thought cam back to me when I was watching her in the changing room. You could clearly make out her purple and pinkish thong.
Hey wait one second Caroline, I said.

She stopped in her tracks like she did something wrong.

I wan that thong to be way higher than the currently are. At least until we get to the room.

She started to grab her panties when I said no let me do it.

I reached under her dress, with her back to me still, and grabbed each side of he thong. I made sure all of my fingers were gripping them and slowly started to rise the up on the side. Than with my right hand I went in the front and my left hand in the back I pulled them together and straight up. I could feel my thumb in front pass her navel by an inch or so and let the elastic go with with a slight slap.

That’s much better! I said, not lets get going you are both going to get fucked.

We got in the elevator to the 20 floor labeled Suits. We started to walk down the hallway and about half way from the room. I stopped them.

Girls, like I said I had to get some things prepared, so I came early and added some special things to our suite. With that said Caroline you have a new rule. The new rule is under no circumstance are you to have clothes on when you walk into the room. You need to be naked before entering.

I inserted the key in and let Kate go in first and I followed. We both turned around and waited for Caroline to take off her clothes in the hallway.

Caroline removed her panties first and gave them to Kate.

Kate brought them to her face and sniffed the damp area.
She lifted her hands to expose he tight stomach and it got slightly stuck on her breast, so she pulled a little and it was able to go over her breast. She also gave the dress to Kate. With both hands she unsnapped her bra and the straps fell to the ground in front of her.

Ops! she said as she bent down to pick them up, her breast hung down slightly.

Gosh I love looking at your body, Kate said as Caroline walked in.

Take a little tour girls! This suite is almost 1,500 square feet. Why don’t you see whats in those dresser drawers?

Kate opened up the top drawer to find a wide assortment of dildos and vibrators. She counted 8. But one caught her eye the strap on.

Oh can I use this on her soon, she asked.

Maybe, Caroline check that one.

She opened hers and found a pack of adult diapers, 3 types of but plugs, some rope, a enema bag some leather collars.

Kate moved over to the next drawer to find an assortment of books and magazines and a stack of 6 DVDS.

Check this King size bed and the amazing bathroom.

We all quickly darted for the bathroom, as I pointed out the large jacuzzi and large shower with two big shower heads.

Kate said I have been waiting to go for awhile the mojitos are getting to me. She lifted her dress and brought her panties to her ankles and sat down. Within seconds you could hear a hiss.

Caroline looked at me. Now I have to go.. Master I need to pee!

Kate stay right there. Even though I didn’t say dare she did as I said.

Caroline sit facing Kate and Kate you open you legs apart and sit back as far as you can.

Kate was done with her pee and Caroline sat as instructed.

They were both looking down to make sure Caroline was going in the right spot. Okay I think I am good, she said.

I moved in and knelt down for a better view and placed my hand on her ass crack and slowly brought one finger close to her ass hole. Go now but don’t push it out.

A slow hiss started and the jet stream was very close to Kates pussy. It didn’t hit it but I am sure a few drops of her spray touched the lips.

Now Caroline this is the last and only time you will be using this toilet okay. She nodded in agreement.

Shawn what do you got going on over by the sink. Kate noticed I had gotten ready and placed out one toothbrush, one toothpaste, one female deodorant one shaver with cream.

Well you will be sharing, I said.

Wow, you thought of everything, she said.

Yep, now Kate I dare you to wipe Caroline’s pussy. And Caroline you must do the same.

I left the room and went back by the bed and yelled hurry up we all need to cum yet today.

-------
LOTS MORE TO CUM! HOPEFULLY YOU ALL WILL LIKE!

Last edited by ShawnC; 06-27-2012 at 06:23 PM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote