View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #12
kearns

They pulled into a tattoo parlor within ten minutes and got out of the car. Pussyslut checked her thong to make sure it was showing. They walked into the shop and a little bell on the door rang, alerting the shop owner he had customers.
"Here for our 2:30," Caroline said confidently at the man at the counter. He wasn't paying attention, though, as his eyes were trying to choose between viewing the barely-dressed brunette and the totally fuckable blonde with huge tits.
"Uh, sorry ma'am?" The man said, blinking.
"We're here for our 2:30."
"Oh. Right. Well, then, lemme just uh... Raaaaay!" He shouted towards the back, and a gruff looking man with tattoos wrapped around the length of his arms emerged a minute later.
"Oh, Caroline, how are ya?" Ray said, beaming the sight of her.
"Excellent, Ray! Thanks for asking. Remember when I told you about...?" She leaned in and whispered something in his ear.
He nodded, and his face took on a serious tone.
"Great, Ray. And feel free to use any of them," she added in a whisper.
He nodded and motioned for the three to follow him to the back. They entered a dingy little room that smelled of cigarette smoke and alcohol.
"So, what will it be for the little sluts?"
"I want matching "SLAVE" tattoos in black ink to go on their left ass cheeks, for starters. And "PROPERTY OF CAROLINE" on the other."
"Okay, easy enough."
"I also want this one-" she indicated Tits- "to have the word "TOILET" written above her titties, also in black ink.
Ray chuckled slightly at that one.
"And for this one," Caroline continued, I want the words "PUSSY" on the left side of her face, and "SLUT on the right. I want permanent black eyeliner as well. All caps for every tattoo for these girls, too. Don't forget!"
Pussyslut's eyes widened in shock. She'd never be able to return to a normal life with those tattoos! Jennifer would at least be able to hide the "TOILET" tattoo if they found some way of escape, but not her!
"Okay. Anything else today?"
"Of course. I want silver rings soldered onto their clits, and a removable bell attached for both of them. I also want their tits pierced, and I'd like to buy bells for each pair as well. Next I'd like three large silver rings on each side of their pussy lips soldered on. For the girl getting the face tattoo, I want her lips to be tattooed black. For the girl with the huge tits, I want her lips tattooed pink."
"Okay, then. It should come out to be a few hundred dollars, you'll have to ask Jay at the counter, he's the money guy. And uh, if you don't mind...?"
"Not at all, Ray. What services do you want from my girls?"
"A blowjob by the one getting the face tattoos, and a tittyfuck by the other."
"You got it Ray. If they give you any trouble, I'll be in the front."
"I'll call you when I'm done, Caroline," he wheezed.

Last edited by kearns; 02-16-2010 at 02:04 AM.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote