View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 12:31 AM   #11
LadyNoemi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustod View Post
Not to mention, the dom(me)s don't necessarily share their photos first and even tend to deem revealing themselves to the sub/slave as some sort of blessing or benign act to show their faces or even turn their cam on only to the "deserving" subs/slaves until they have been "satisfied" first.
I'm different. I won't share my pictures at all. Never. I'm also telling that from the start. I love being honest with what I intend to do. My own fetish is pretty much the opposite since I love to stay mysterious and unknwon.

I believe that the best way to find a good match is to be honest about what you will give and what you're expecting. I also believe that there are people out there who expect what I'll give and would like to give what I expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustod View Post
Not to mention, someone else's photos are passed off as their own.
Or people not reading the ads properly. I've got multiple male applicants. I'm still unsure if I'll block or just ignore them.

That said, using pictures of somebody else is a pretty substantial misbehaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyoldguy View Post
Noemi: Terrific posting, enjoyed reading it - refreshingly honest - well done.
I would apply but, i'm not a female and i don't enjoy pain.
Thank you. I love feedback and I tried best to describe en détail what I'm searching for and what an applicant can expect. Also I love that at least some male persons are reading what I wrote.

Of course the same kind words apply to all the other male persons who did read my ad properly without posting a notice that they did.