Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #17
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

I hope you are satisfied with your slut. I told you that it will make me extremely horny if I have to edge all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
You are a good slave... I want you to be horny all the time. And I liked your story.... You really want to be humiliated....
I do! I'm constantly wet and all I can think about is sex, being seen naked, being used and controlled, being humiliated, made to edge even more, and finally being allowed to cum. I'm literally out of my mind!

Quote:
Slut! I looked at your profile and I noticed that your status is still "Not owned". I trust this will be changed! Write "I belong to my beloved MASTER! All my holes are for him to use! If you wish to use them as well, message him and ask for permission!"
Sorry for being so negligent, Master. Your ashamed slut has changed her KT and GD profiles using your text. Please look it up. I hope you are satisfied! If you are still interested in me as a devoted, obedient and slutty slave, you know how to handle me...

Quote:
My young slut, I want you to imagine me standing before you naked. What would you do to please my cock?
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote