View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 05:10 PM   #14
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
I also have something for you.

Write "plugged" above your ass if possible to reach the place...

I think you should wear nipple clamps during the online course to make it more interesting

Also a little rule. Everytime you want to use the toilet you have strip all naked before you are allowed to use it. It doesnt matter if you are at home or out with your friends.

And after you really want to fuck a bit, lets do this. Put your big dildo on the floor and ride it with your ass for the next 20 min. No cumming and try to edge as often as possible
I'll wear nipple clamps during the boring parts of the course!

I've just seen a PM so I've had to plug my arse... so I've written "plugged" about it as neatly as possible..

It's getting late so I'll probably leave the arse fucking for tomorrow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
As you listed humiliation as a like, once a day grab some used panties of your flatmates and masturbate (without cumming, as per your rule) while sniffing and licking it.
odd days: girl's panties, even days: boy's panties

You can also substitute panties with socks and shoes, you know, for variety!

Have fun!
This would be so humiliating! Just not sure I'll be able to get my hands on their underwear on a regular basis but I'll try to do it whenever I can.

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote