Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 02:49 PM   #12
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Eight

The Apartment

Chapter Eight

Over the next couple of weeks, Aimee became adjusted to her new way of living. Getting used to being naked at all times, showing off her holes on command and having no privacy with any activity she did. Most evenings Bethany and her would sit and watch TV. Often Aimee would have her arms restrained in some way, either behind her back or strapped to her thighs. This led her to having her increasingly aching pussy toyed with or spending time between Bethany’s legs, supplying multiple orgasms with her mouth while her own pussy was left dripping and wanting.

It isn’t so bad I guess”, Aimee tried to convince herself as she walked from the tube station in the early winter night to the apartment after her second full week at her new job. “Okay, so it’s not how I thought I’d be living and I never thought I’d have to serve another girl and given the choice I wouldn’t be doing this. I miss being able to masturbate and cum. I miss being able to watch TV without the constant interference and I miss having privacy. But I do get to live in an awesome apartment which is decent for work and if it stops Bethany sending all that material she has on me to people I know, I can cope”.

Aimee walks into the front door of the apartment and hangs her coat on the rack before sitting on the floor and removing her trainers and taking off her black ankle socks. She opens the chest, picking up the lock and placing her footwear inside. She slips out of her jeans, pulls her hoodie over her head, unclips her black bra and pulls down her black lace panties, stepping out of them before bundling them all in the chest and locking it shut. Aimee makes her way to the communal bathroom to take a shower, leaving the door wide open, knowing Bethany would be home soon and would be angry if she wasn’t able to see her.

As Aimee showered, she heard the front door open and the sound of Bethany’s familiar footsteps walking across the living room’s wooden floor.

“Hey, slut”, shouted Bethany, fighting for Aimee’s attention against the noise of the shower. “I stopped off at the Indian and picked up some food. I’m going to grab a quick shower too, I’ll dish up when I am out”. With that, Aimee heard the footsteps move away and Bethany’s bedroom door close.

Aimee finished up in the shower, and dried herself. She checked out her naked body in the mirror before leaving the towel behind on the rail, knowing she isn’t allowed to have it on her person outside of the bathroom. She made her way to the chair she usually sits on, switched on the TV and waited for Bethany. She felt relieved Bethany had brought home food as it had now become an expectation that Aimee cooks for them both. She sat on her chair naked, looking forward to having a nice evening, watching a movie and having a rest from cooking.

After a few moments, Bethany came out from her room. Dressed in her PVC dress, knee length boots and donning the mask she always seemed to wear whenever she played with Aimee.

Aimee’s pussy pulsed, knowing the outfit signified something more intense than simply being teased on the sofa like the previous evenings. Bethany would always wear her mask when using her but the fact she was fully dressed was less common.

Bethany brought over her food, laid it out nicely on the coffee table and went back to the kitchen to get Aimee’s.

“How was work, slut?

“Really good thanks, Miss, I’ve been assigned to a new project which is pretty interesting”, Aimee replied as her eyes followed her flatmate. Bethany pulled out what looked like a dog bowl before emptying a container of rice and curry into it, mixing it up and then walking over to the living space with the container and some rope.

“That’s great, slut, something different to keep your mind occupied”. Bethany placed the dog bowl in front of Aimee’s chair on the floor. “Speaking of new things, you’ll be eating off the floor today. Now stand up and turn around”.

What the hell”, Aimee thought to herself as she looked up at Bethany towering over her realising she wasn’t kidding.

Aimee hesitantly stood up and turned around, with her naked butt facing Bethany who grabbed her wrist, folding her arm and pulling it behind her back. “Hold it there, slut”, Bethany commanded as she did the same with the other and proceeded to tie Aimee’s hands behind her back.

Bethany had tied Aimee this way a few times the past couple of weeks since the eventful night when she was strapped to the kitchen island. That was the night Aimee succumbed to her fate of being Bethany’s slave. Now, Aimee just accepted what Bethany wanted with slowly increasing demands such as cooking, cleaning and being used to please Bethany. Usually when tied like this they would watch TV. It allowed unfettered access to Aimee’s body, and restricted her from giving herself pleasure, but she had always eaten food like a normal person. This was definitely new.

“Now on your knees, slut, spread them nice and wide and don’t you dare make a mess. Enjoy your food”, ordered Bethany before returning to the sofa to eat her meal.

Aimee did as she was told. “Oh fuck”, Aimee realised as she got in position, “my spread holes are going to be visible to Bethany and I can’t even see what she is doing or see her reactions”.

The unknowing of what was going on behind her made Aimee feel really vulnerable and exposed. She could feel the wetness between her legs and the ache from her pussy increase. She leaned down to take her first bites of the mashed up mixture in front of her. As careful as she was, she couldn’t help covering her face in the food.

“Is my slut enjoying her food?” Bethany derided, watching her naked flatmate struggle.

Aimee finished her mouthful before answering “Yes Miss, thank you”.

“You look so fucking hot with your tight little holes exposed to me, slut”.

Aimee felt a small wave of pleasure from her pussy as she heard those words, knowing she was being perved over and the sight of her holes were pleasing her owner.

Aimee then hears the unmistakable noise of Bethany’s camera once again, but has learned to just ignore it and go with it. Knowing she already has enough humiliating material to expose her another few pictures won’t make any difference now.

“Nnnghhh”, Aime groaned as she felt a finger between her legs teasing her wet, exposed slit before it made contact with her needy clit, circling and teasing it.

“Such a good slut entertaining me”, whispered Bethany as she continued to tease Aimee’s dripping pussy.

“Mmmm, oooh, Thank you, Miss”.

“It seems my sluts' new eating position turns her on”.

Aimee didn’t answer, it was obvious the position had an effect on her. She had already sensed her wetness and her pussy pulsing and aching. Instead she just blushed at Bethany’s words, which had become her usual reaction.

“You might feel some things going on behind you slut, I don’t want you paying attention to them. I want you focused on eating your food and not making a mess, clear?”.

Totally focused on what Bethany was doing to her aching pussy, Aimee didn’t care, she wanted another orgasm desperately. She hadn’t been able to climax since her second night in the Apartment secured to the island. The denial along with the nightly teasing was making her a needy mess. “Nnnghh, mmm, yes, Miss, ahhh”.

Bethany removed her finger, made Aimee lick it clean as usual before going back to the sofa to finish her food and clearing her plates.

“This is so fucking difficult”, Aimee pondered how she was going to be able to eat the rest without making a mess. “It was easier when there was more food, now there’s only half it’s becoming impossible to scoop up with my tongue”.

As Aimee looked at the half bowl of food working out what her strategy would be she heard the fine crackle sound of velcro being ripped apart before feeling something being wrapped around her right ankle. “Oh, what the fuck is going on?” Aimee lifted her head wanting to turn around and look but knowing not to.

TRSHCH-CH-CH

The sound of more velcro being ripped, before the same sensation around her left ankle and her legs being spread a little further apart. Aimee tries to adjust herself, pulling her legs a little closer together but realising she couldn’t. “Oh, fuck, has she put me in a spreader bar?” Aimee wondered.

She refocused on the food and began using her tongue to scoop at it with mixed success before she felt Bethany behind her once again followed by a coldness to her butt hole. “Oooph”, Aimee groaned with a mouthful of food as she felt Bethany’s fingers circle around her tight butt hole then sliding inside with surprising ease. As Bethany moved away, Aimee could still feel the cool sensation although it dissipated with every second.

Aimee had just swallowed her mouthful when she felt Bethany behind her leaning in then whispering, “Stay bent over and don’t you dare move, slut”. Aimee stayed motionless as she felt something else very cold but this time hard being pressed against her hole, before Bethany gilded it in.

“Fuuuckkk”, Aimee screamed, as the hard object went in, she could feel her tight hole being stretched so wide before it closed up again around the object. “What, the fuck, is that?” Aimee asked breathlessly, closing her eyes in mild pain.

“What the fuck is that… Miss”, Bethany replied giggling as she corrected Aimee like that was the more important thing. “It’s an anal hook, perfect to keep little sluts like you in check. Your butt hole looks so good when it’s all stretched out”.

“Fuck, my butt feels so full, Miss”, Aimee moaned, trying to describe her discomfort as she blushed again at Bethany’s words.

“Perfect”, Bethany responded quite happily as she messed around with some other stuff behind Aimee. “Are you done with your food now slut?”.

Aimee looked down at the bowl. She had only eaten half, most of it was up and around the sides of the bowl and was almost impossible to get to, she was still hungry but decided she could not get to the rest of it without making a mess. “Yes, Miss”.

“Good, that will be how you eat from now on, slut, clear?”.

Aimee wasn’t happy with this new rule but already knew she didn’t have a choice. “Yes Miss”.

“Glad to hear it. Now then, let's get started”.

Bethay helped Aimee onto her spread feet and turned her around facing the sofa before clearing up the bowl and getting to work.

“You are going to entertain me for the evening slut”. With those words, Bethany gave Aimee instructions to either stand up straight or squat slightly over the next few minutes as she tied rope and string to various implements and parts of Aimee’s body.

Once complete Aimee stood there, in the middle of the living space facing Bethany who was watching her on the couch with a huge smile on her face.

Aimee had both nipples bound with twine which were pulled tautly above her head to one of the loop hooks in the ceiling. Similarly the anal hook was also attached to rope which ran up to an adjacent hook. She also had five clamps on each of her pussy lips which were painfully pulling at them. The clamps were also attached to some thin twining which ran down to the spreader bar to the left and right of her ankles, meaning her lips were being pulled apart. Finally there was a Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator taped to a standing pole, the head of which was a couple of inches from Aimee’s aching, needy pussy. The wand was powered by AC and Aimee could see the lead running to the wall mains.

“Wonderful”, proclaimed Bethany as she leaned forward switching the wand to the lowest setting, “Now cum for me slut”.

Aimee looked at Bethany, wide eyed. “Really Miss?” Aimee couldn’t believe she had been given the command to cum so easily without having to beg or give anything up. Although she soon realised it wasn’t going to be that straightforward, as she lowered herself onto the wand.

Bethany smiled and nodded as she sat back to enjoy the show.

“Fuuuucuk”, Aimee screamed as her needy swollen clit made contact with the wand, her labia being spread to make the feeling more intense. The tension against her lips disappeared giving her some relief but the new pain from the tugging on her nipples, lifting her breasts upwards, making them point to the ceiling and the ball of the hook pressing in against the roof of her butt and stretching her tight little hole was almost impossible to withstand.

“Agghhh” Aimee screamed as she fought against the pain before having to give her nipples and butt some relief, standing back up straight and feeling the pain of her soft, smooth lips being pulled downwards again.

“This is so fucking mean, Miss” Aimee protested as she grimaced in pain, understanding that however she positionied herself, her body would be in agony.

Bethany laughed, almost manically, as she watched Aimee discover the predicament she had put her in.

Aimee lowered herself a second time, attempting to block out the throbbing that was radiating from her nipples and grinded her desperate soaking pussy over the head of the wand. “Mmmm, oooh”, Aimee started enjoying the gentle vibrations from the vibrator, but also realising it wasn’t enough to make her climax anytime soon. “Oh, my, god… this is so fucking cruel”, Aimee wailed as she had to pull away, giving in to her nipples soreness as the pain filled her pussy lips again.

Aimee continued the agonising cycle, moving her body up and down, relieving her nipples and butt before forcing herself down onto the wand giving her momentary relief and pleasure.

Bethany, getting turned on by the show, took a few pictures of Aimee’s agonising state before she lifted up her dress, kicked up her legs and pulled down her black thong. She made sure to give her tied up flatmate a nice view of her freshly shaved pussy.

Aimee could see how much Bethany was turned on from the glistening around her lips and immediately lowered herself for stimulation. “Aggghhh, uurgghhh”, Aimee battled through the throbbing pain to give her pussy the attention it craved whilst seeing her flat mate’s aroused state.

Bethany scrunched up her panties, using them to mop up her own excitement before standing up and forcing them inside Aimee’s mouth.

“Agarn, Mihh?” Aimee muffled her annoyance at once again being gagged as she stood up straight to appease the burning on her nipples, tasting Bethany’s unmistakable pussy juice in her mouth.

Bethany reached down the side of the sofa before returning and sat down holding a rabbit vibrator.

Aimee watched Bethany as she lifted her feet off the floor, resting them where she sat and opening her legs before pressing the toy against her wet folds.

Whilst Aimee had spent much of the past week head deep between Bethany's legs, she had never seen her flatmate or any other girl play with themselves. She had never seen Bethany’s face, her reactions or her expressions as she enjoyed herself. Watching her play forced Aimee down onto the wand in desperation, the twine providing a throbbing ache to her nipples and her butt burning from stretching her tight little hole. “Mmm, oooh”, Aimee enjoyed the few moments of pleasure she had before her body demanded her to stand again.

“Having, fun, my little, slut?” Bethany panted from the couch as she fucked herself with the rabbit enjoying every expression on Aimee’s curry covered tortured face and painful moan from her muffled mouth.

“Ih’s phukeeh tortchr”, Aimee grunted. She pressed her needy pussy over the wand head as she looked over at her flatmate, jealous as Bethany took the toy inside her, unobstructed, with only pleasure to focus on.

Before long it was clear Bethany was close to cumming. Aimee watched on, envious of Bethany’s pleasure as her eyelids fluttered, her mouth opened and her body shook. Seeing someone else cum gave Aimee impetus to push herself more. She lowered her dripping pussy back onto the wand and humped it vigorously trying to get everything she could out of the shallow vibrations as her nipples and butt strained against the pull.

So many muffled, unintelligible and desperate noises were coming out of Aimee’s mouth as she moved her hips as much quick as she could muster but it was no use, the wands settings just were not high enough and there was not enough friction from the head to stimulate her throbbing clit.

Watching Aimee struggle, was delighting Bethany, she had already began fucking herself again in plain view of Aimee, knowing it was teasing her as she quickly enjoyed another orgasm.

“Urrrgh”, Aimee grunted as she had to once again give in to the blaze of pain that engulfed her hard sensitive nipples and stretched out butt hole. “Ghlease, ghlease, eiyher settinnh, Mihh”, Aimee mumbled.

Bethany laughed hysterically as she looked at Aimee, wrestling with her predicament and listening to her unintelligible cries, as she started going for her third orgasm.

“You’re such a filthy, slutty mess”, Bethany mocked. “Look at you, slut, desperate to give that clit attention”.

Bethany’s words were humiliating but true and hearing them only turned her on more. “I really am such a desperate slut”, Aimee conceded to herself as she humped the wand, her poor naked body being tortured but enjoyed feeling exposed for her blackmailer's pleasure.

The evening continued in this vein, Bethany enjoying orgasm after orgasm, being thoroughly amused by her entertainment and Aimee struggling in increasing pain and frustration.

As Bethany completed a dozen or so orgasms and spent a short time relaxing, she stood up from the sofa and made her way to Aimee, taking the panties from her mouth.

“Oh, my, god, Miss”. Aimee hissed, wheezing heavily “please, can you, put the toy, on a higher setting, please, Miss, I’m begging you. Aimee was becoming noticeably dizzy from the pain as she writhed against the toy which was now coated in her juice.

Bethay smiled, kissed Aimee softly on the lips before bending down and setting the wand to the second setting.

“You did well, slut. I really enjoyed myself. Enjoy your orgasm.

Aimee pressed down harder on the wand, almost crying in pain. Her pussy covering the head as much as she could muster, ignoring the agonising suffering to her burning nipples and strained butt hole.

“Ohhh, yes, oh yes, agghh, mmmm, nghhhhhhh, I’m cumming, I’m nghhhhhhh”...

Aimee sucked in a sharp breath as she strained against the pain to enjoy her most hard fought orgasm, sliding her slippery, desperate pussy against the wand.

She continued to press against the toy, fighting the agony, “Please, Miss, please can I cum again? I’m such a desperate slut”.

“No”, came the quick answer from Bethany’s lips as she lent down, switched off the toy and began untying and unclamping Aimee from her torture.

Disappointed not to be allowed more pleasure, Aimee was at least relieved that the clamps were being removed from her pussy, her nipples and her butt being freed.

Once untied she carefully lowered herself to the floor, curling up in a painful, horny mess. She slowly opened up her body and assessed herself as Bethany’s attention switched to the TV momentarily. Her nipples were throbbing and bright red in colour and her pussy was puffy and swollen with a dull thudding throughout. She couldn’t see her butt hole but it felt like it was on fire.

“Miss?”.

“Yes, slut?”.

“Would you um, please check my butt hole, it really hurts”.

“Of course, slut, present it to me”.

Aimee mustered the strength to get onto her knees and lower her head to the ground allowing her butt to spread and be seen. She waited a few moments as more photographs were taken, before Bethany reassured her.

“It’s totally fine, slut”. Bethany remarked walking over to her exposed flatmate, patting her butt gently and wiping her face clean with a wet wipe. “There are no tears or scary marks, it just looks a little red and not as tight as usual, but it will go back to normal”.

“Thank you, Miss”.

“You made quite the mess over there slut, please clean both the toy and the floor before you do anything else”.

Really?” Aimee thought to herself aggrieved, needing to just relax and let her body rest, but she knew there was no point in arguing. She made her way over to the toy and the stand it was attached to, licking them clean with her tongue before attending to the puddle on the floor. She finally made her way over to one of the beanbags and collapsed there naked, watching TV with Bethany until it was time for bed.

“What are your plans this weekend, slut?”.

Trying not to focus on the pain that was ripping through her body, Aimee looked over to Bethany. “I didn’t really have any plans, Miss. Maybe go do a bit of shopping”.

“Good, I’d like you to stay in the apartment this weekend with me, order anything you need online. I need some help with a couple things”.

Aimee nodded. She was curious, anxious and a little excited at what Bethany would have in store for her. “Yes Miss”.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: