Thread: Fiction: Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 06:39 AM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening...

They had ordered in from the local pizzeria. Nothing fancy. It would take about forty-five minutes for the food to arrive. Plenty of time to do other things in-between.

Seated in his couch, August was gripping tightly Justine's hair as the tenant pushed her mouth up and down on her landlord's shaft. She had been milking him for the past few minutes and he was just about ready to blow. With her lips wrapped around it, Justine could feel the twitch. So far, they hadn't done more than this, but the evening was still young.

"Are you... gonna swallow...?"

Justine didn't even pull up. She kept working him until he could no longer hold it in, and all his cream went into her mouth. He grunted from the release and pleasure as he felt her tongue lap everything up and the back of her throat stretch, as Justine forced herself to put all of it down her gullet. She remained wrapped around him for a few more seconds, cleaning him up to the fullest, before pulling away.

"...thank you..." he mumbled, his head in the clouds.

He finally let her head go and she slowly pulled away. Justine straightened her hair while August covered himself up. She smiled at him, even if her mind was elsewhere.

"We could have waited for later," the landlord told her.
"I know, but... I wanted to please you."
"Well, it's a great start to what could be a great evening..."

Again, she smiled and went to sit in a nearby chair. August checked the time. It wouldn't take long now for the pizza delivery guy to arrive. He then checked his guest and noticed her unease; it had nothing to do with what she had just done, he knew, so there was something else.

"Do you need to tell me something?" he inquired.
"Hmmm? Oh! Yes. Maybe."
"Go ahead."

Justine started at the wall as she spoke.

"I'm... going to need more money. Not much, just enough... well, it's for my daughter."
"Okay. How much more?"
"A hundred more per week... is that feasible?"
"Of course it its, but we'll have to renegotiate the deal..."

August gave her a perplexed look.

"Well, we already do it once every week, and I don't really have the time for more... not that I would mind but... I do have other tenants..."

Justine gave him a pleading look before speaking.

"Can't we make an arrangement? You said some people do odd jobs for you sometimes?"
"That depends on their skills. What can you do?"
"...not much. I was a clerk and a cashier mostly... I can dance but..."

Silence set in as both adults tried to figure out how to amend the deal. Just then, there was a knock on the door. August got up. It was the pizza.

"Phil!"
"Hey Rand."

August let the man in. He was Caucasian, in his forties as well, a slight gut, shaved bald with a thick black mustache. Justine got up when he walked in.

"Here's your pizza..."
"Thank you, Phil. Let me introduce you to Justine... one of my new tenants..."
"Ah!... she's lovely."
"Yes, she is."

Immediately, Justine understood that Phil was aware of the arrangement. It didn't bother her as much as she thought it would.

"So, how are you clearing this one?"
"Good question," August spoke, turning to Justine. "Justine, would you mind paying for the pizza?"

There was no hesitation in Justine's mind, as she connected the dots. She stepped forward, dropped to her knees, and was on his cock within seconds, as she started to milk him too. August watched for a minute or so; unable to hold himself back, he moved behind Justine, dropped his pants and underwear, exposing his already hardened shaft. He pulled up Justine's dress and pulled down her underwear, and stuck it in with force.

The pizza would wait.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote