View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 01:08 AM   #3
sissy932

Default Part 2

Well of course as soon as he had seen me he try telling me to get out. I wouldnt so he started to try to undress i told him no dont do that. I called my mother up stairs she seen him dressed like that, asked what was going on so i told her. Well she pull my brother to her bathroom and said if you want to dress like a girl and do this kinda of stuff i am gonna help.
I was in there the whole time of course she made him get undressed and shavedher whole body for her. Then told her to put the clothes back on. She did but my mom made her also put a dipar on. My mom did her make up put a wig on her and pantied her nails. Then said now go back and finsh what you started.
She went back to the room and the guy was still just sitting on the bed so she started sucking him again, till he came.
After this we all left my mom took the boy home. Then took me and my brother who was still all in girls clothes to a sex shop.
We bought dildos cock ring and one of them things to hold your mouth open and a maid and a nurse outfit and a few butt plugs.. Also somw high heels Then the sissy said she had to go to the bathroom my mother told her she better hold it till we got to walmart, are she would be cleaning it with her mouth, because she had to poop to get some more and she did then why at walmart we bought sissy some cheap thongs and bras. My mom told her she had a susprise later for her. I didnt even know what it was.

Last edited by sissy932; 05-13-2016 at 01:19 AM.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote